Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

I think Neil left Tonge out because he is on 4 yellow cards already and he didn't want to risk him picking up a 5th yesterday as he wants to be able to play him in the Reading or the Owls game.

I was reading the Star's prediction thing from last month, and they predicted that we would get a narrow win against Derby, a shock defeat against Watford last week and a draw against Plymouth yesterday. They have us to scrape a victory against Reading as they say we tend to do well when we go into a game as underdogs. They still predict us to finish the season with over 90 points and to achieve promotion when we play Hull.

Why is it still taking so long to load this thread ? Every other one is fine.

Why is it still taking so long to load this thread ? Every other one is fine.

Probably due to the size of the thread. I looked in to it yesterday and there are one or two mentions on the internet about bigger threads slowing down and even stopping on vBulletin forums.

I would have thought a thread would need to be bigger than this to become a problem though :?

The only way i can get it to open is to click on page 1 and then to click on 'view first unread' :(

The Blades post is still slow,every other one is fine.I have no other trouble with any of my other addresses.

Geoff Horsfield has admitted he is torn between staying at West Brom or joining Sheffield United.

Championship promotion hopefuls Sheffield United have tabled a bid for Horsfield as they look to bolster their attack.

West Brom are weighing up the offer with Baggies boss Bryan Robson keen to keep the former Birmingham man at The Hawthorns.

Horsfield is mulling over his future.

UP THE MIGHTY BLADES

Mod - this thread has become very slow, but the good news is that there is now a new 'Blades Chat' thread here- please use this one from now on :)