Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

I'm thinking of 'chucking' a 'sickie'!. I certainly feel sick.:(:help:

well you know how it is vidster,

im really not surprised we lost, i hate playing ipswich!!

but i really didnt think it would be such a convincing scoreline,

oh well, its only a minor setback!!

BRING ON GILLINGHAM

Originally posted by Beastieboy

Just listened to the first half and I thought we were going to concede 3 goals instead of scoring 3! 2 goals in 2 minutes but thank Bromby as he has scored to bring it back to 2-1.

Come on you Red and White wizards!

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hihi:

Originally posted by vidster

I'm thinking of 'chucking' a 'sickie'!. I certainly feel sick.:(:help:

It was'nt as bad as i thought at work. Then again, i do work with a load of Wendyites and Leeds oinks!. None of them are really in a position to take the p***.

a striker in midfield and a midfielder upfront? may work against poor sides but not good ones. torn assunder....

Originally posted by wibbles

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hihi:

D'oh! indeed! I said to a friend of mine that the game would be a high scoring draw or one team would get beaten badly.

We haven't really been tested after the Wigan Leicster games. So we come up against a very in form team scoring plenty of goals and not conceding many, we had scored a few goals but were leaking a few too. Don't like going to Ipswich anyway.

It's over now, let's get on with the season, hopefully we will learn but lets look to Saturday, i'm hoping this hasn't got the team down as I see a potential bannana skin in Gillingham. I am taking two people to their first Football game on Saturday, one is American so i'm hoping for a blitz from the blades!

Originally posted by robbie

a striker in midfield and a midfielder upfront? may work against poor sides but not good ones. torn assunder....

i dont get what you mean by this!!

Gray may usually play up front, but that is not always the case, even with bradford!!

and also shaw mainly plays up front so don't really see where you're coming from

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

i dont get what you mean by this!!

Gray may usually play up front, but that is not always the case, even with bradford!!

and also shaw mainly plays up front so don't really see where you're coming from

just that Gray is mainly a striker who can come back and Shaw was an attacking midfielder at Gillingham who can play upfront.

Point being we were playing a really good team away (who almost always spank us) and instead of tightening it up in midfield we were absolutely pulled apart. You can blame the defence but where was the midfield coming back to help?

Warnock doesn't look like he is going to change the side at all from tuesday night- why?? If i was manager and we lost 5-1 i would drop a few players and make them fight for there places!!!

Gillingham should be a nice way to get back on track, no disrespect to Gillingham but we should hammer them at home. We need the win to boost confidence, especially in defence bloody awful on Tuesday!

What about signing that MUTU bloke Ive got a spare sherbert dib dab he can have whilst he's in rehab?