Whats the worst job you've ever had?

Hod carrying at stone henge, a real back breaker

Timpsons shoe shop.

Taking hush puppies for walks

H. Samuels jewellers.

Cleaning s**t out of cuckoo clocks

SNAP - Ant chuffing marketing, absolutely no good to anyone with half a brain. ideal for those with E's, F's and U's in their exams or with a spot of naivete and a desire for money.

:gag:

Worst Job 1:

Saturday boy in a fruitshop on £1 / hour (!).

Duties; Humping sacks of spuds & onions around, breaking up boxes to reduce waste size, emptying the massive walk in fridge & refilling it again (stock rotation). Every onion had to have its loose dry skin removed so looked presentable on display. Outdoors all weathers all year. My palms were as dry & rough as a nun's flue. There was a florist there who was my age but really thought she was my life mentor, in retrospect she looked & acted exactly like George Doors when he's done up as the Fat Club leader. :) Wonder if took his inspiration from her?

I stuck it a year.

Worst Job 2:

Washing pots in a Hospital kitchen. Why do old people chew food then gozz it back onto their plate? What's wrong with the bedside bins? Why do old people take out their crusty dentures & leave them wrapped in tissue on the tray when it goes back to the kitchens? Stuck it for 6 months.

Worst Job 3:

Nursing in the NHS.

Duties inc; Bed bathing. Dealing with aggressive & abusive people politely when you just want to headbut them. Vile smelling, manipulating alcoholics/adicts that use the ambulance service as a personal taxi- call 999 then come to hospital for a free feed & clean clothes out of 'donations'. Spending 14 hr shifts cleaning a constant stream of diarocca out of beds when half of the ward has the runs. Visitors. Parents who should be sterilized. Jumped up little ward sisters that think they own you & treat you like you just walked in off the street. Deaf nurses who are unable to hear buzzers nor physically move from their chair until it's time to sneak off for 1 of 6 x 20 minute fag break (and are able to get the lid off a tin of Quality Street. Spiteful tutors. I could go on. Stuck it for 15 years. (Twit!) :(