Does anyone know anything about this please?

Does anyone know anything about this please?

Boost your PC's performance by up to 200% in minutes!

How? FreeMem Pro works in the background to free-up memory wasted by Windows and other large applications. The results? A faster, smoother computing experience.

Download Now

Run your system at peak performance with award-winning FreeMem Pro.

Speed up your PC's performance up to 200%

Increase your available RAM performance by over 100%

Prevent Windows and application crashes

Run multiple applications without system slow-downs

Load and run programs faster

NEW! Even easier-to-use UI

NEW! 3 ways to view the memory monitor

Download FreeMem Pro Now

You are receiving this e-mail because you downloaded RealOne, RealPlayer or RealJukebox from Real.com and indicated a preference to receive product news, updates, and special offers from RealNetworks. If you do not wish to receive e-mails from us in the future, click on the Unsubscribe link below.

unsubscribe | privacy policy

RealOne, RealNetworks, RealJukebox, and Real.com are trademarks or registered trademarks of RealNetworks, Inc. All other companies or products listed herein are

Spam from real.com. Thats why whenever I install a piece of software like realplayer, quicktime etc I use a fake email address. And if youre interested in the software theyre trying to sell, dont bother buying it, Theres loads of things out there that do exactly the same thing for free.

Well it will probably improve performance on slower PC's quite a lot and if you like gaming then it will probably imrove that too, it should be a legitamate programme as its coming from real so there should be no added orbundled software (spyware or other annoying programmes) I was going to download it but it was quite late at night so left it and didnt ever go back to it so i cant give you my opinion of it. All i can say is that it should speed up your PC and make our gaming better without any hiden attachments so its up to you if you want to ownload it or not....

true if its charging you for it dont bother, search for another downoad on http://www.download.com they have everything you need basicly, i've used it lots of times and its quite a good site especilly as it has user reviews and comments that tell you what the programme is like.

Originally posted by slh73

Spam from real.com. Thats why whenever I install a piece of software like realplayer, quicktime etc I use a fake email address. And if youre interested in the software theyre trying to sell, dont bother buying it, Theres loads of things out there that do exactly the same thing for free.

where from exactly?

they are unlikely to actually cause any performance gain in any pc. Windows is actually quite good at it's memory management and when you run something memory hungry most non-working software will have it's memory blocks swapped out into the page file.

Memory is dirt cheap these days as well, if you're short, buy some more.

Its a sack of baa baa. Only stupid people fall for it and buy the software. It's like the software that claims to improve your internet connection speed by 50% which is physically impossible. Don't believe a word of it.