Mark, 28 year old blonde, tattooed Police officer - are you out there?

come on peeps,,, theres alot of forummers here who MUST b policemen!!! help the poor girl out!

i worked with the police dog section but i dodnt find out many officers names

you say they work for the police,were they making sand bags at end of last month?:)

hehe :hihi: no I don't think so...;)

Of course I have a lot of female friends here....;-)

Where are you Mark??!!:(

I know someone in the admin office at South Yorkshire Police, but whether they could help me is another question. In return for passing the details of this thread can you show at least one of you friends in my direction.

Thanking you :)

Awww Lupita, welcome the forum. If you don't find your policeman, I'm sure you'll find plenty of lovely people to talk to on here.

But, meanwhile, tell us a bit more about 'mark' so far we know he's 28, blonde and has a friend called Steve. They may or may not be police (it has been known for people to exaggerate when on holiday). Did he say whereabouts in Sheffield he's from? Was it just the two of them or were they part of a larger group? Did you say he had a tattoo?

Awww Lupita, welcome the forum. If you don't find your policeman, I'm sure you'll find plenty of lovely people to talk to on here.

But, meanwhile, tell us a bit more about 'mark' so far we know he's 28, blonde and has a friend called Steve. They may or may not be police (it has been known for people to exaggerate when on holiday). Did he say whereabouts in Sheffield he's from? Was it just the two of them or were they part of a larger group? Did you say he had a tattoo?

Hey Bonny!:)

Thanks for writing!Unfortunately, I know very little about Mark. My friend and I met them on Thursday 5th July in a Bar in Tenerife. They went back to England the 6th. I think they were alone there without other friends. Yes he had tatoos on the back and on his left arm. He also told me that they were playing football ..but I don't no in which team...