Mark, 28 year old blonde, tattooed Police officer - are you out there?

keep looking I guess, you have nothing to lose. pity you didn't get his surname.

Yes I know:( but I won't give up until I find him ore someone who knows him...

I can't realy good remember..but a star or something similar...and a identification card...What do you think should I do??

I meant to ask are you sure the star etc were real? but that was a silly question to ask. It's just that you can make fake police Id's on the net, and someguys may use that to impress the girls. I am not suggesting that your guy did this though.

I meant to ask are you sure the star etc were real? but that was a silly question to ask. It's just that you can make fake police Id's on the net, and someguys may use that to impress the girls. I am not suggesting that your guy did this though.

I hope he is a police officer...:( but I can't say if it was a fake ID...It was a blue card with his foto inside...

lol!!!!!!

im wetting myself here,,,,

can u remember where he worked? r what kind of police work he was involved with?

:hihi: now we just need a youtube vid and some billboard posters doing for the parkway roundabout - and maybe a request on Hallem FM.:hihi:

exactly that is missing!!!;)

lol!!!!!!

im wetting myself here,,,,

can u remember where he worked? r what kind of police work he was involved with?

not at all :( I just know that his friend Steve is working with him and is also 28...

come on peeps,,, theres alot of forummers here who MUST b policemen!!! help the poor girl out!

not at all :( I just know that his friend Steve is working with him and is also 28...

you say they work for the police,were they making sand bags at end of last month?:)