Sharrow Lane School

2 hours ago, court 3 said:

Hi Roger, both Linda Dungworth and Jean bloomer would be interested.

Hi ladies, remember you both, not that well, we are talking 60 years ago !

I have my doubts the reunion will happen in either June or July, perhaps later in the year or even next year

Will keep updating

Hope you have both had a good and successful life !

RS

On 21/04/2020 at 12:44, court 3 said:

Hi Roger, both Linda Dungworth and Jean bloomer would be interested.

Linda Dungworth might not be aware that for  about 18 years the Fentonville St gang have been having annual reunions. If you put her in touch I will talk to her directly so she can join in.   

Dj.. here.......... I am interested in any meetings.. any time - any day.. //  Will keep in touch....

Good morning Sharrovians, hope you are all keeping safe and well at this time.

I am following the easing of restrictions situation closely and if the situation develops where we can have a reunion then I will make contact !

A favour please, i have posted about these 2 individuals elsewhere on the Forum

Alex Hallet lived on Vincent Road and would have left school around 1952. He worked for the Sheffield Parks and Gardens and later moved to Bournemouth

Norman Pass lived on Abbeydale Road and would have also left around that time.

Any information about Alex and Norman would be appreciated

Good evening Sharrovians

A favour please if possible.

I am in contact with a John Bailey who attended Sharrow Lane between approx 1942 and 1949. Passed the 11 plus to High Storrs.

He lived on Vincent Road and had a younger brother David.

Do any of you have any class photos from that period which you could send me

Do your best

Real shame we can't all meet up !

Gotcha'...  R.Man..  sorry no photo's.. and before my time too..  //  As soon as the all clear is given.. we'll fix up a meeting.. //  Hope you are fine..  all is good with us. //  Cheers and 'Good wishes' to you.

Talking  about school photos I have one in front of me now when I left Sharrow lane School  July 1951,I have mentioned these names before but know one seems to know them so here they are again=====

Trevor Forman; David Smith;Jimmy Marsh ;Terry Lovett;Walter Hulka ;Albert Greaves;

ME;;Roy Brammer; Mick Tissington;Brian Knowles;Spud Pemberton(D); ?  ;David Lee;

?;

Alex Hallett was in our Scouts 50th St Mathews I remember he block his arm.

Does any of the Fentonville St Gang remember delivering bread and cakes for Thopems on Wosternholm Rd and Langdon St bakery  KEEP SAFE and USE YOUR LOAF

6 hours ago, DarrellW said:

Talking  about school photos I have one in front of me now when I left Sharrow lane School  July 1951,I have mentioned these names before but know one seems to know them so here they are again=====

Trevor Forman; David Smith;Jimmy Marsh ;Terry Lovett;Walter Hulka ;Albert Greaves;

ME;;Roy Brammer; Mick Tissington;Brian Knowles;Spud Pemberton(D); ?  ;David Lee;

?;

Alex Hallett was in our Scouts 50th St Mathews I remember he block his arm.

Does any of the Fentonville St Gang remember delivering bread and cakes for Thopems on Wosternholm Rd and Langdon St bakery  KEEP SAFE and USE YOUR LOAF

Good evening DarrellW, interesting post, will pm you