My Family Name 'Else'

His Father was Fred, Mother was Isobel (both now deceased). He has Sisters Sharon and Tricia (not sure if it's Patricia, I assume so), brothers Pete and another that the name is escaping me!

Yes that's him, I knew his sister as Pat, very smiley bubbly lass with blond curly hair!

There was a lad called Keith Else went to Carter Lodge in the mid 70s. Don't remember much about him, quiet lad with terrible acne, lived on Birley Spa Lane I think

hiya the name else was a surname i heard 50 odd years ago, his name was irwin else he was a forman/.payvior, on the sheffield city engineers dept only met him once at work.

Pretty sure I remember a Brian Else from way back. Can't remember if it was school or work.

His Father was Fred, Mother was Isobel (both now deceased). He has Sisters Sharon and Tricia (not sure if it's Patricia, I assume so), brothers Pete and another that the name is escaping me!

I believe the other brothers name was David.

There was a family named Else who lived on Garry Road, off Far Lane, Sheffield 6. His name was Stan, think he taught at Wisewood School. His wife was Joyce, nee Marriott, she was an Elocution Teacher, they had a daughter, Ruth.

I remember Stan Else at Wisewood, he was a good teacher and a nice gent as far as I remember. Sadly, he died of a heart attack when I was a pupil there.

There was an Else family who lived on the Arbourthorne

i worked with winnie at westons newsagents in the wicker she was lovely and so was fred her husband sorry to hear he passed on rip fred

there is a lady called jean else who lives on arbourthorne i know her she was married to a man called george who sadly passed on a few yrs ago.

There are some Elses living in the Manse on Lound Side in Chapeltown. The father is a dentist but I don't know his first name. The children are Georgia and Jack.

I work with Michael Else, I'll tell him to check the forum

Where do you work as my Dad is a Michael Else and he is on the forum, I'll get him to look :)

imwrote in my earlier post winnie and my late mum were good friends they orked together at the odeon and also went out socially together with their husbands i now know that karen and carl who i work with are also related to winnie

Ahh yes you mentioned about Winnie. She is my Nannan.. & I miss her dearly.

Karen is my Auntie ( Steve Else's wife) and Carl is my Cousin (Steve & Karens son) :)