My Family Name 'Else'

I was at Earl Marshall til 76 with a Steven Else, he had a younger brother who's name i can't remember

I was at Earl Marshall til 76 with a Steven Else, he had a younger brother who's name i can't remember

was his brother called neil

Dunno about Neil, but Steven was "batting for the other side"...a rear gunner in the Middle sex regiment. Just before class one day the girls shouted "yoohoo Steven..your Avons arrived!" What a hoot!

There's a family called Else in Highgreen, one of 'em works at Christian Salvesens on Warren Lane.

as i mentioned in a earlier post i knew winnie else as she was a good friend of my mothers .Coincidently i myself now work with a mother a son called else

as i mentioned in a earlier post i knew winnie else as she was a good friend of my mothers .Coincidently i myself now work with a mother a son called else

Winnie was my Nannan. She used to work at the odeon. Unfortunately she passed away in 1995, she was a wonderful woman and I miss her dearly.

My grandpa ( her husband) Fred else unfortunately passed away January this year too.... But they are back together now bless them.

Sarah Else

my late mother phyllis used to work with Winnie Else at the Odeon pictures in the 50s.She and my mother were good friends i myself can remember Winnie she was a lovely lady

They also worked with a lady called Alice Woodhouse I think too:)

I work with Michael Else, I'll tell him to check the forum

imwrote in my earlier post winnie and my late mum were good friends they orked together at the odeon and also went out socially together with their husbands i now know that karen and carl who i work with are also related to winnie

There was a lad called Keith Else went to Carter Lodge in the mid 70s. Don't remember much about him, quiet lad with terrible acne, lived on Birley Spa Lane I think

she lived on gregg house road,opposite the school.there were a lot of Elses in the darnall area.

I worked for many years with Ron Else, he lived on Sicey Ave just down from Torksey Ave ?

He may have been from the same family.

There was a lad called Keith Else went to Carter Lodge in the mid 70s. Don't remember much about him, quiet lad with terrible acne, lived on Birley Spa Lane I think

His Father was Fred, Mother was Isobel (both now deceased). He has Sisters Sharon and Tricia (not sure if it's Patricia, I assume so), brothers Pete and another that the name is escaping me!