my piggies are pregnant due any day

no, he said they should be ok cos theyre just a year old, and if not the vets is literally across the road so we can run round if theres any problems! were going to seperate them all today, been told by the vet to have them seperate until theyre all born! Need to get another water bottle and food bowl, and book daddy in to have his bits lopped off!

You need to keep em seporate full stop now, otherwise they'll breed straight away again and you'll be back to square one.

You'll need to keep him seporate for at LEAST 6 weeks after the op, so the sperm has chance to die.

Awww why do you have to seperate them? mummy pigs help each other with babies, is it just for the birth time? oh just read what bailey's mum said is it the male you are seperating?

I meant the male. But you may end up needing to seporate the girls cos sometimes they do get over protective. Just keep an eye on them both once one has littered because sometimes one going into labour and eating the placenta's *can* cause the other to go. Not always but just so you know :)

ok, so the girlies should be ok together for now? daves about to try 2 take photos of em, i tried earlier but patch was shy and peanut tried to eat the camera. I'll also try to get one of the offending male

right... daddy pig is now on his own, and not happy about it! hes gona be more unhappy tues- hes having his bits chopped off! Just got back from pets at home, they were really good- They agreed to pay for him to be neutered, and gave me the money for the consultation fee, so v happy with them! they have a v cute baby at the mo which is making me want mine to give birth even more! will send pics now too

hopefully...pics are sent!

Yay! They worked! The lilac one seems a lot bigger doesn't she!

well....shes actually not, im just rubbish at taking pics! peanut was a bit fat before, patch is rounder but i don't know whether thats cos she was a bit more streamlined or not! I'll try and get a better one!