my piggies are pregnant due any day

they are quite round! and the vet managed to make his willy pop out straight away. and yes we adopted him, but as a female, not a male!

One thing I will say is this. You, yourself have agreed that you struggle to tell he's a boy. Normally pressing down enough makes the penis 'pop out', if this isn't the case with this little boy, don't be so quick to judge and make disparaging comments. Mistakes can happen.

Are you trying to say he's not very well endowed?:hihi:

Well it sounds like it was big enough to fill a pram as my husband so charmingly puts it!:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Have you got any pictures of them? Could you get me one from today? once the belly drops back its usually within a day or two when they are born

and when i said I didnt want to give them to PAH I didnt mean because of the way that they are kept, just because I'd rather give them to graves park so that they can use the money for the good work that they do! And i know mistakes can happen but if he'd had vet treatment at PAH (which he had cos he was bit by a rabbit) then surely a good vet would have been able to sex him correctly?

yeah, I'll take some when I get home, i finish work at 12.30, if you PM me your email I'll send one when I get in. Or a camera phone number?

yeah, I'll take some when I get home, i finish work at 12.30, if you PM me your email I'll send one when I get in. Or a camera phone number?

Oohno, put them on here so we can all see!

erm either or really I'll give you my email, cos I don't think my MMS are set right

I duno how to put em on here, do I have to join photobucket or something?

If you email em to me I can edit one of your posts and put them on :)

ok! should be home in 30mins ish, so will do! patch is a lot rounder then peanut but im not sure whether thats cos peanut was a bit of a porker before!

It might be ones carrying more than the other. I don't spose you'll have long to find out! Only thing then will be working out who's babies are whos! Have you seporated dad?

ah bless, been to the vet an now we have 2 piggies ready to give birth anyday now an probably a happy daddy. Roll on tommorow when we wander down to pets at home and discuss vet bills with them and the miss selling of animals that have been incorrectly sexed :))

Awww you will just love the little piggies they are just the most lovely little things ever, sounds like the vet wasn't to concerned about the mummies ages then?