my piggies are pregnant due any day

I think were just going to walk down after ive finished work and see what they say,if not we'll pay for it cos we still want him!

Well I'll wish you good luck! Keep us updated wont you :)

will do, I want em to come out soon cos I'm curious to see what they look like, they'll be a bit of an odd breed!

Whats the estimated date of delivery?

How many babies do GP's have?

Anything between 1 and 12 is the max ever born I think. But anywhere between 2 and 6 is usual

As for the due date, count 70 days from the day the new pig went in plus 16 days incase it missed the first cycle and theres your dates

they have around 4 but ive known one that had 8! the vet said that they were 'imminant'! well patch is a normal short haired one, shes white, ginger and brown, and the closest thing i can find to peanut is a 'lilac self' but she has fine longish hair! while daddy looks like a cross between the two, hes a similar colour to peanut but with shorter hair, but has white paws and a white stripe down his head! But he has very soft fur, softer then patch! And we got him 0n 30th april!

I'd say expect them anytime from the weekend to middle of next week. Sounds like your going to get a whole variety of colours

yep, i hope the arrive before mon july 16th, were going on hol and my freinds pig sitting for a few days! will have to alter when we go if they are'nt here by then!

I think were just going to walk down after ive finished work and see what they say,if not we'll pay for it cos we still want him!

Hi,

You stated that you 'adopted' him. Does this mean you actualy adopted him or did you purchase him as a 'normal sale'.

If you actually adopted him, then you will have agreed and signed on the adoption deocumentation that PAH could not be helf responsible for any future vets bills etc.

If you purchased him, then speak to the store and see what they can help you with.

One thing I will say is this. You, yourself have agreed that you struggle to tell he's a boy. Normally pressing down enough makes the penis 'pop out', if this isn't the case with this little boy, don't be so quick to judge and make disparaging comments. Mistakes can happen.

I think the chances of them giving birth before then is quiet high. Are they rounded or dinnerplate shaped? Thats usually a good indication how iminant birth is