Nokia 6230 please not K700i!

:D:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Bookey

Nokia 6230 please not K700i!

:D:thumbsup:

Why?

Originally posted by jackthedog

Why?

Because it provides all the tools not gimmicks that I need.

Nokia 6230 = Business Mans phone

SE K700i = Girly Phone

K700i is more of a fashion phone 6230 is a business phone (replacement for 6310i)

Originally posted by matsalleh

Sorry guys your present camera phones are small change compared to this monster,if it lives up to expectations.

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0410/04102001samsung_schs250.asp

Bit pointless on GSM and GPRS as MMS on those network levels can only take up to 80kb.

Need a wider rollout of 3G coverage and more uptake on handsets. This will superseed MMS as a Video message to some one of where you are / have been.

Just wait and see people, I got a few xmas presents awaiting... :heyhey::thumbsup:

Originally posted by mr craig

To be honest i thought there was something wrong with my K700 the battery life is so bad! I would really love to know where they got there claimed 300 hours stand-by time from.

If i was after a phone at the mo i'd probably go for a Motorola V3,but the a bit £££cha ching£££ at the minute.

yea Other Half has got T630 and the battery goes soo quickly! Thought there was something wrong with the battery at first but found out that the battery life just sucks!!

Yea I want Motorola V3!!!!Damn its sexy!!! :romantic: There are not bad deals online and phones4u is doing an alright deal..im SO SO SO tempted BUT im staying away from agencies! Will be out on T-Mobile soon, see how much it will be..... might just wait till Orange drop their price abit then im gonna get it. Might get Siemens SL62... decisions decisions!!:rolleyes:

Heres the link to the site if you wanna have a look...

best deal for V3

I find the K700i great for work due to the quality of the camera, that said it needs to stay in a case most of the time as it doesn't bounce too well :)