Davina McCall on Question Time

I know what you mean she's got a mouth on her like a machine gun the words simply can't come out of her mouth quick enough and the way she was interupting the other panel asking questions annoyed me so much i switched it off.

I can't stand her face either "Ratfeatures" i'm surprised we don't see her in a few adverts inbetween big brother, is she the second least sexiest woman on tv after carol vorderman? mmmm

Thing you need to ask yourself is did you agree with her and were her points well thought out and reasoned?

There are many many people who appear on QT I can't stand but making personal attacks on them for perceived faults or their lack of intellectual integrity is merely lowering your own standards and showing your true snobbishness

Not that i was aware of for the short span of time i actually listened to this programme as i said people like her put me off tv, i run out of the room when when my other half watches this trash BB

It literally was written as "newsnight" last night. It has been changed since.

Mea culpa. Its part of what Mods do. If there's a problem with a thread title we'll sort it out. Seemed like a good idea to change this one.

Mea culpa. Its part of what Mods do. If there's a problem with a thread title we'll sort it out. Seemed like a good idea to change this one.

I don't have a problem with it. I was just informing the user of the change, and I was a witness of it being changed from what it was, and to verify that the user was not lying. :rolleyes:

I don't have a problem with it. I was just informing the user of the change, and I was a witness of it being changed from what it was, and to verify that the user was not lying. :rolleyes:

I didn't say you did. Posts 3 & 5 identified the problem, I corrected the title to reflect what the OP meant.

I know what you mean she's got a mouth on her like a machine gun the words simply can't come out of her mouth quick enough and the way she was interupting the other panel asking questions annoyed me so much i switched it off.

I can't stand her face either "Ratfeatures" i'm surprised we don't see her in a few adverts inbetween big brother, is she the second least sexiest woman on tv after carol vorderman? mmmm

Now you just leave my Carol out of this please.:o

I didn't say you did. Posts 3 & 5 identified the problem, I corrected the title to reflect what the OP meant.

You quoted me, so I replied. I quoted that user to explain, but then you quoted me and made a comment to explain further.. so I explained myself even more. Since you are the mod! *sigh*

Forget it.

They have invited there fair share of Jew-haters on over the years. Usually handpicked from the BBC News team no doubt.

Whatever! :loopy: On the contrary, the media in this country (including the BBC) is a hotbed of Neo-Nazionism.

They've shown they're horrifyingly anti-semitic...

:hihi: LOL. Your choice of words is hilarious! On the one hand you say that they're 'horrifyingly anti-semitic' and on the other you're promoting a TV programme on one of these same channels that speaks out against antisemitism. This is classic Nazionist propaganda, using all means necessary to portray the oppressor as the victim.

:hihi: LOL. Your choice of words is hilarious! On the one hand you say that they're 'horrifically antisemitic' and on the other you're promoting a TV programme on one of these same channels that speaks out against antisemitism. This is classic Nazionism, using all means necessary to portray the oppressor as the victim.

Channel 4 news is of course produced by ITN. What programmes they show later on has little to do with it. Even if C4 have a say in editorial, their news is biased (refer back to 19pc thinking it's impartial) but they have to show differing views on programmes/documentaries for their public broadcaster license.

Incidentally the BBC wanted to film this by Richard Littlejohn until they learned the content would be pointing out anti-semitism in Britain. No surprise. Channel 4 steeped unto the breach.