Location, location, location, tonight!

Sorry to disappoint, but I ahve just looked on Channel 4 website and it says the first episode of Location Location Location is in Glasgow, but the sky tv guide does say Sheffield!

Sorry to disappoint, but I ahve just looked on Channel 4 website and it says the first episode of Location Location Location is in Glasgow, but the sky tv guide does say Sheffield!

it was in glasgow last week, sheffield tonight

Yep, Glasgow was on last week... This is tonights:-

Phil Spencer heads to Sheffield where he attempts to find the ideal property for a fireman and his sales manager wife to settle down in, but the fact that they have been house-hunting for over two years with no success suggests he has a difficult task. Also in the South Yorkshire city, Kirstie Allsopp searches for a home for a couple of homesick doctors who have a budget of £700,000

what a shame, channel 4 is the only British channel I can't receive via satellite:( and I'd love to watch it...

If you can get more 4 it's repeated tomorrow at 9pm

All the highlights will be on here tomorrow as well - http://www.channel4.com/4homes/ontv/location/

what a shame, channel 4 is the only British channel I can't receive via satellite:( and I'd love to watch it...

Also in the South Yorkshire city, Kirstie Allsopp searches for a home for a couple of homesick doctors who have a budget of £700,000

Not Jordanian, are they? :o

If you can get more 4 it's repeated tomorrow at 9pm

All the highlights will be on here tomorrow as well - http://www.channel4.com/4homes/ontv/location/

More 4 ?? Oh, then channel 4 is one of the two british channels I can't receive... but thanks for the internet link, I'll have a look tomorrow :)

Last week's was quite funny. Looks like Kirstie and Phil have been told to up the 'strop factor' this year to make things a bit more interesting.

Some people happen to like these ''new flats/high-rise slums'', Just because they're not to your taste, i myself aren't keen on them but why do people have to slag new builds off all the time, boring.........

Some of them look very nice - some are downright shoddy inside (I've been in so I know what I'm talking about) but there's been such a major focus on building the poky things all over the UK that they are already not making their original asking prices, there are too many of em. So if there's no longer the demand, why continue building them and if they end up half empty they are bound to become the high-rise slums of the future.

Fact - item on this morning's today programme about it.

"eugh, I can't live here, the walls are too flat"

"ooo no, I don't like this place the window glass is too clear"

:rolleyes:

That about sums it up!!! It's a good programme for shouting at the telly - along the lines of - "well, what the h*ll *do* you want for goodness sake!!!"

More 4 ?? Oh, then channel 4 is one of the two british channels I can't receive... but thanks for the internet link, I'll have a look tomorrow :)

Try getting it free for 7 days from transmission on 4od. The Glasgow show is there now so the Sheffield one should be soon

http://www.channel4.com/4homes/ontv/location/location_glasgow2007.html

These programs always make me smile. The one in the mornings on BBC1 (To buy or not to buy ?) is particularly funny.

I always like it when they get people with really unrealistic ideas.

Whats the budget ? £50,000

We'd like a five bedroomed penthouse duplex apartment in Mayfair it must face south. :hihi: