Mosborough Post Office - Closing?

Hello,

I've heard that Mosborough Post Office is closing.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks,

FantastikDav

Can't confirm but that seems to be the order of the day for this government. Encourage everybody to have benefits paid into bank accounts, take way some of the services eg car taxation then say that customers aren't using the PO's.

There soon wont be any Post Offices left. The hut in Crystal Peaks and Beighton are the only ones left where we live.

I am reliably informed (my missus) that Mosborough post office is not closing down but is being taken over shortly.

Further to the posts last year the post office was taken over from Michael and Jenny and is now run by a guy called Matt. On speaking to him he wants everyone to use the post office as much as possible so that they will not close it. There is a good chance it will remain open if everyone is using it.

I learned recently that you can withdraw cash free of charge if you bank with A&L, Barclays or Lloyds TSB, there is no registration you just walk in with your card tell them you want to withdraw cash and its the usual chip n pin.