'Model Talent' Search

well the compation is for miss westway the face of sheffield not a model

thats why its a girl the winner will be on all the pamotion stuff for a year and if a male comp will work ill do one next ok and yes you can judge if you want to

jonny5 im the owner of westways and i can tell you its never been a football bar while ive bad it and im also black so when he said the male face of westways should have a black eye well i think thats directed at me ok pal

Dude.

A black eye is bruising around the eye commonly due to an injury to the face rather than an eye injury. The name is given due to the color of bruising.

Not racist at all, pal. :)

Anyway, our lass would sweep the floor with ALL the lasses there, but she doesn't like the publicity. :cool:

Anyway, our lass would sweep the floor with ALL the lasses there, but she doesn't like the publicity. :cool:

Awww! scarby, what a lovely thing to say, you're so romantic .... :)

jonny5 im the owner of westways and i can tell you its never been a football bar while ive bad it and im also black so when he said the male face of westways should have a black eye well i think thats directed at me ok pal

Saying someone has a black eye is now racist?

Political correctness gone mad I tell ye!

well if it helps im black and i have a good stare so i have two black eyes ok mate and could you all pleace stop trying to rubish the good work that we are trying to do and no more raceist comments or sexist comments why dont you come down to westway and have a look for your selfs and see that its changed since excalibur took over

Come off it, its the chaviest place on West Street, that's not to say its bad but it is what it is.

Although I still think you should let boys enter if they want to ... why should it always be girls that get the chances :)

I'd have liked to enter this, as you all know I'm Sheffield's most glamorous Drag Queen, having won the crown at Razor Stiletto...