Sign in to follow this  

Cheap gyms with a creche - anyone know of any?

I'm currently with Virgin Active but am about to cancel as can't afford the £41monthly fee, plus paying extra for the creche there skints me! Does anyone know of a decent gym, preferably with a pool, that also has a creche? My son is only 1 so can't come in the gym with me and as a single parent if I can't use a creche I can't go to the gym as I don't have anyone to look after him.

I will mainly be going in the evenings and at weekends, so the creche needs to be open then, and I would rather not have to be in a contract in case my finances change at short notice. I live in Richmond but don't mind travelling to the gym.

Hope someone can help! Any suggestions?

There's a creche at Hillsborough Leisure Centre, and a pool, and it only costs £26 a month, so there may be at other venues in the Sheffield International Venues scheme that has the same- have you tried calling and asking your local centre?