Diana concert on 1st July

will this be released on dvd?

will this be released on dvd?

Yes it will... Eventually, I predict a release around mid-August to tie in with the actual anniversary of her death.

Brian May did'nt want to play...

http://www.playlouder.com/news/+sheer-hearts-att/

I suspect that with "the way they arranged it" he meant not the show, but Joss Stone's version of "Under Pressure" - which was very different indeed from the original. Fair's fair ...

And Ricky Gervais!!!! I almost cried for him. The only thing that could have been more embarrassing is if he had wet himself right there infront of the whole world.

Perhaps he did, but by that point all the viewers had their hands over their faces so didn't notice.

all the moaners must watch big brother thats great not:loopy::hihi::hihi:

What peculiar logic you have.

all the moaners must watch big brother thats great not:loopy::hihi::hihi:

well i dont like big brother so thats your theory swimming down the crazy river

I was balling my eyes out for Candle in the wind. It may have been the gin though.

I was balling my eyes out for Candle in the wind. It may have been the gin though.

Yes me too.

After rather a heavy lunch I could have done with spewing it up to get rid of the raging indigestion.

:D

long. And Ricky Gervais!!!! I almost cried for him. The only thing that could have been more embarrassing is if he had wet himself right there infront of the whole world. Please no-one ever let him do anything like that EVER again.

He's an embarrassment anyway, and I've always cringed for him in everything he's ever done but what did he do this time, that was worse?

I was only able to watch until Tom Jones and then I had to go out.

Oh dear due to his age Rod's vocal range has been drastically reduced oh for those halcyon days of Maggy May 1973. Due to being from the sixties era I regarded Take That as all boy bands that pinched other peoples material and didn't play instruments,but hey Gary Barlow and company can actually sing good live,I am a convert.

As for Ricky,unfortunately he was introduced as the world's greatest comedian,unfortunately he was introducing the prima donna of pop music,unfortunately he could not hide behind a tirade of four letter words that these new wave comedians hide behind.Surely Ricky you should have prepared for the possibility of Elton throwing a tantrum ,you were rooted to the spot like a rabbit in a cars headlights.Part of a comedians repertoire should be something called adlib

Oh dear due to his age Rod's vocal range has been drastically reduced oh for those halcyon days of Maggy May 1973. Due to being from the sixties era I regarded Take That as all boy bands that pinched other peoples material and didn't play instruments,but hey Gary Barlow and company can actually sing good live,I am a convert.

As for Ricky,unfortunately he was introduced as the world's greatest comedian,unfortunately he was introducing the prima donna of pop music,unfortunately he could not hide behind a tirade of four letter words that these new wave comedians hide behind.Surely Ricky you should have prepared for the possibility of Elton throwing a tantrum ,you were rooted to the spot like a rabbit in a cars headlights.Part of a comedians repertoire should be something called adlib,two of the greatest exponents of adlib who were on a fraction of your earnings ,Bob Monkhouse and Les Dawson would be turning in their graves.