Horse Riding Companions

Hi, I m peter, I have a car, I am looking for somebody to go for a weekend hacking but dont know where to find the horse to share. would you please contact me if you are interested? I m peter, in sheffield,

I've noticed that there's been quite few replys to this and it was posted a couple months ago but I'm really interested so thought I'd see if you've sorted anything??

I'm 24 and really want to go riding - I done some riding at Uni for a few years after a maaive 6 year break and again I've had a few years off now since leaving Uni - but would love to come along to lessons /hacks once a week if anyone is going?? I'm not great but can trot canter - just needs some work on technique again!

Unfortunatley I don't have a car - but may have soon...test number 3 in January!! but I'm sure we could get a bus somewhere?? or I can chip in on petrol money

I live in Woodseats and theres a couple of riding schools not far from me heading out towards peaks.......

anway will stop waffling on

I'd really like to come along so look forward to hearing from you

Di

Hi, I am peter living in central sheffield, Looking for a horse to share for weekend day hacking, also looking for friends to go for hacking together as well. please contact me if you are interested.

Peter, [email protected]:)

Hi, where is it, thanks, Peter

I've just started again when I stopped 4 years ago, Barnes Green is great in my opinion, they can usually fit you in if you can make it in the week.

The horses are very quiet and well behaved, sometimes too quiet! The instructors are very good and friendly too, you can also hack into the woods if you're good enough.

Hi

You mentioned Mayfield Valley Pony Club, could you please tell me how to join the club, I want to have a horse to share, could you tell me how to get there? I have a GPS, could you please tell me the postcode?

Thank you

Peter

I keep my two horses at Smeltings Farm and can reccomend it. Ive been having lessons there for 14 years, and have kept my horses there for 9yrs.

Unfortunately I must warn you there is a HUGE waiting list for lessons... you'd be quite lucky to get in, although if you arent beginners that does help.

If you do go be sure to say hello to my boys. :)

Email me if you want to know anything more about riding in Sheffield and I will definately try to help!

Jo xxx

([email protected])

Does anyone have a web address or email address for Barnes Green?

Does anyone have a web address or email address for Barnes Green?

dont think they have a website called grenoside equestrian centre now telephone number is 0114 2402548 still in same place just changed the name

Hi everyone. I'm in the s25 area and looking for a riding friend :)

I have my BHS Stage One and have three years riding exp, plus a BTEC in Horse Care.

Looking to go to parklands, is there anyone interested?

Been down this area a year now and need new friends! :) x

Email me if possible please. [email protected]

I live and keep my horse at Loxley. I really enjoy long hacks, but find most riders just want to go 'round he block'.

If there's anyone out there who likes longer rides/hacking adventures I'd love to hear from you. My horse is very friendly and well behaved with other horses, good in traffic (but can be a bit spooky over boulders/sticks and other daft things, but nothing major) and doesn't get silly in company.