Poor customer service in Netto, Queens Road...

All you Netto snobs - you've never even been in there..! Casting judgement from a position of ignorance and fiction :roll:

Been there once, never again .. their curries are made with some form of dye thet was previously used in cave paintings ... it doesn’t come off anything .. Not to mention the gut ache after ... never ever again ... plus the way you are treated, cleanliness and the overall experience.

Come to the light and shop in Waitrose, the only unpleasantness is the pain in your wallet but its worth it :)

Netto is good for "foreign" food, they sell stuff like Parma ham, olives and cheeses much cheaper than other supermarkets.

But thats all I'd buy from them.

Come to the light and shop in Waitrose

Thats ok, I've got more sense than money ;)

I thought this was funny so i asked my 11 year old daughter the same question , and she said , " a constipated bumble bee !!":hihi:

Ha Ha !! dont know which was funnier !!!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

PMSL @ Your Daughter! :lol:

Kids say the funniest things!

Been there once, never again .. their curries are made with some form of dye thet was previously used in cave paintings ... it doesn’t come off anything .. Not to mention the gut ache after ... never ever again ... plus the way you are treated, cleanliness and the overall experience.

Come to the light and shop in Waitrose, the only unpleasantness is the pain in your wallet but its worth it :)

Waitrose = full of snobby toffs from Eccleshall and surrounding area.

Meesa don't get all this 'supermarket x is dearer/cheaper' thingy.

The price differences in my experience aren't enough to exclude one from another. A difference of a couple of pence on a can of baked beans wouldn't make me burn up £5 of petrol to go somewhere else.

I used to do a £70 shop in anywhere that's convenient.

Guess what? I noticed hardly any difference at all in the amount of stuff I got. They all do BOGOF's on one thing or another so it all evens out.

S'pose it's all down to whose stuff you prefer.

I love Sainsbury's bread.

But won't go out of my way for it.

It's a few thousand miles for me!

Guide to Netto shopping.

Unless they have a top brand on offer never buy cleaning products from there as they are as much good as spitting on a hanky.

Fruit and veg although they don't have a huge variety do tend to be very good.

Great for tea and coffe as they have top brands at stupidly low prices, thanks to netto I only drink Nescafe Back Gold as its so cheap.

Biscuits and chocolates for packed lunches are plentifull and are usually on some kind of offer.

Cheeses and unusual deli type items are good.

It's pot luck in the freezer sections really, depending on what offers they have.

Wine and beer, well you really would have to be stupid not to take advantage of the fact that all top brands are at least a pound cheaper than other supermarkets.

Then there are the Middle tables. A heavenly light sometimes opens above them as they get such good stuff in on a weekly basis. From horse riding gear (I kid you not) to homewares to the £80 Gazebo I got for £15.

For all other things I go to Morrisons, but I go to Netto for a spot of bargain shopping every few weeks.

As for the staff, well if I have to put up with a couple of loud mouthed troggs for a few minutes in order to get my bargains so be it, as soon as I leave I forget, there are better things for me to fill my head with than what they had to say.

Waitrose = full of snobby toffs from Eccleshall and surrounding area.

Actually it's mostly full of the locals from around the store.

Guest teebee

As for the staff, well if I have to put up with a couple of loud mouthed troggs for a few minutes in order to get my bargains so be it,

I object to being called a trogg

What about the loud mouthed bit then?

I actually worked at the Walkley Netto for about 9 months back in 1996.

Really enjoyed it as well, that and the fact that in those days I lived in Walkley so I could walk to and from work in about 15 minutes each way.

There are more than a couple of people that work at Netto and I only said a couple of them were troggs. If you feel you fall into that catagory so be it, but if not whats your problem?