Horse loan/share wanted

My horse is up for full loan starting Aug/Sept time. He's an 8 year old, bay TBx 16.2hh. Absolutle fab personality, everyone loves him! Brilliant to hack, coming along nicely in the school. Loves jumping! Stabled in Dore.

Im going travelling for a year so he would be your horse for a year and then when I return part loan may be possible. If your interested or want more detail let me know.

hiya, Ickcnham24 your horse sounds very nice maybe you can email me on [email protected] maybe give me some more details ect and even some pics would be good also wondering whether you would let him go a bit earlier ic start of aug so that i can compete on him. thanks grace..

I'm looking for one in the Sheffield/Rotherham area, also, to share/exercise. Preferrably as close to S26 as possible but don't mind as long as it's reachable by public transport.

Cannot offer a massive financial contribution but it can be negotiated! Have past experience with loaning/exercising and been riding 12 years.

Feel free to drop me a PM on here :)

hi there, don't know if you're still looking but... I have been thinking for a while about getting a sharer for my 16.2hh mare, very unsure about it as I obviously don't want just any old person riding her! But the financial and time benefit would help a lot if the right person can along with the necessary experience and ability. Email me if you are still looking, we could at least discuss it and see if we think it could work out. My mare is a lovely ride, super in every way, we're currently competing senior BSJA, very fun but not a nervous ride if that's what your after.

hiya i am my name is alice and i am interested i live in fulwood and i have experince horse riding for 4 years if you would like to know more or talk my email is:[email protected]

Hi

I'm looking for someone to help ride my horse at least once a week or more if you want. She's a 15.2hh Standardbred mare, could comfortably carry up to about 12 stone. Very lovely temperament and fun to ride. I wouldn't say she was perfect for a novice/beginner but she's certainly not unsafe, just very responsive.

She is kept near Hathersage which is about a 20 minute drive from the South side of Sheffield.

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

hi there, don't know if you're still looking but... I have been thinking for a while about getting a sharer for my 16.2hh mare, very unsure about it as I obviously don't want just any old person riding her! But the financial and time benefit would help a lot if the right person can along with the necessary experience and ability. Email me if you are still looking, we could at least discuss it and see if we think it could work out. My mare is a lovely ride, super in every way, we're currently competing senior BSJA, very fun but not a nervous ride if that's what your after.

yeah i am still looking :) ermm how much is it per week to loan??

and where abouts are you??

thanks alice x

Hi

I'm looking for someone to help ride my horse at least once a week or more if you want. She's a 15.2hh Standardbred mare, could comfortably carry up to about 12 stone. Very lovely temperament and fun to ride. I wouldn't say she was perfect for a novice/beginner but she's certainly not unsafe, just very responsive.

She is kept near Hathersage which is about a 20 minute drive from the South side of Sheffield.

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Hi Lou,

I am very keen to help out riding as I live in Carterknowle and about 10 mins from Hathersage.

I have been riding from the age of 7 and competed at a local level in my late teens. I owned my own 4 year old chesnut mare for 4 years until university becconed!

I now really miss horses and riding but am not really satisfied with going out on expensive hacks through riding schools with a group of begginners! if you know what i mean!

If you need some help riding her then please let me know. I am reliable and quite slight so there wouldnt be too much weight on her!

Hope to hear from you soon

Sarah

Hi, is anyone looking for someone to part loan there horse for 2 days a week possibly 3. I live in Sheffield s35 and currently share 2 horses in rotheham but am now looking closer to home. I am 20yrs old and have been riding since the age of 6, confident rider, looking for a horse with good temprement. Horse(s) between 15-17hh would be ideal. Any horses around grenoside/hillsborough/rivelin valley would be ideal. Nic77 are you still looking for sharer?

Thanks

get in touch at [email protected] if anything appears for me ^^ or if you want to discuss further.

P.s. I can begin Part loaning asap

Hi, i am looking for a horse to share,loan or full loan.

I am 16 and have 9 years riding experience and unfortunatly have outgrown my pony and looking for something bigger and to go further on. Idealy looking for something 14.1 to 16hh. Please contact Jenna on 07792759822 anytime or email me on [email protected]

many thanks Jenna

I have a 15.1 MW cob gelding for part loan 2 days a week, mornings preferably, we are in S18 area. Anyone interested, pm me.

I am looking for a pony 11.2-13.2 for my 7 year old daughter to give her confidence. currently having private lessons. Needs to be first pony/first ridden. live S35 but willing to travel. please message me if you can help. thanks

Your support is needed please help us to keep part of our heritage for a better future by supporting our cause to keep one of our ancient public rights of way as part of the planned redevelopment of Stocksbridge. Help us to change the Developers plans and keep Ford Lane as part of our planned multi user route through the bottom of our Valley - our Steel Valley Way - suitable all and a safe route for young riders. This is also part of our planned circular bridle route round the valley.

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/FordLane/petition.html