Horse loan/share wanted

hello all,

I am looking for a horse to loan/share in the sheffield area. I do have a car and am willing to travel a reasonable distance. I have been riding for 13 years (BHS and Parelli). I would prefer a horse 16hh or thereabouts.I am particularly good with nervous horses. Any offers/advice on websites toadvertise/look on would be welcome. Thanks

It depends where it is-if its very near crookes a full loan would be fine, otherwise part loan is better, thanks for the website I'll take a look.:)

Hi, my friend is looking for a sharer in Barlow if thats any good? She's got a 15.1hh arab mare, she just for hacks/schooling (no jumping) needs lightweight adult and she's not novice ride.

:)

I think someone on my yard (dore) is looking for a sharer for her 15hh gelding. Let me know if you want more info :)

Think my housemate is looking for someone to loan his horse to or share with, if you are interested pm me and i will get the details for you. We live in shiregreen.

hi there, don't know if you're still looking but... I have been thinking for a while about getting a sharer for my 16.2hh mare, very unsure about it as I obviously don't want just any old person riding her! But the financial and time benefit would help a lot if the right person can along with the necessary experience and ability. Email me if you are still looking, we could at least discuss it and see if we think it could work out. My mare is a lovely ride, super in every way, we're currently competing senior BSJA, very fun but not a nervous ride if that's what your after.

oh sorry...I live in crookes too but she is stabled between hillsborough and grenoside, roughly a 15min drive from crookes

15.2hh is probably the absolute minimum. I will pm you nic that sounds good, thanks

I'm looking for someone for my 15hh welsh D, might be a little small for you.. let me know if you want to know anymore :)

Hi, I am looking for a horse to ride occasionally, i already visit another horse at least once a week and have no intentions of stopping seeing her but at the mo she is lame and it could be some time before i am able to ride her again and as i want to go abroad in the summer for some intense riding i need to build up my strength and stamina so if that sounds ok to anyone please get in touch, *star1* if you are still looking? am not bothered about any particular size or anything, and I am a good confident rider. Thanks!