Beds needed urgently!

Need Bunk Beds Urgently Kids have nothing to sleep on as got lost in floods please help!!!

If you can find nothing else the camping place off london road sells air beds very cheap and they are fine to sleep on until you get something better.

Hi I have a metal two level bunk bed with a futon mattress on the lower bunk which converts into a settee when not in use as a bed.There is a lader up the end side to access the top bunk.

This bunk bed is in A1 condition and sells in Argos for £199

I am willing to sell for £50 will deliver for small extra cost to cover petrol in Sheffield area.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] if interested.

where are you based? Please send email/PM with cntact details to include landline &Y mobile phone(s), address with anything else that will tide you over and we'll do our best to see what we can sort out.

I have a kiddies bed and mattress (extendable Ikea thing) suitable for child from toddler to about 7 years or so

looks like this:

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/80032587

I've probably got a blanket to go with it in the attic

free to anyone that needs it - PM me

how much would you want for it?? were in middlewood would you be able to deliver???

I've got a double bed - It's not amazing but I'm guessing better than floors. FOC to anyone who can collect, PM me if you need it.

chris it wont let me pm you??!!

I've got a double bed - It's not amazing but I'm guessing better than floors. FOC to anyone who can collect, PM me if you need it.

Hopefully we may be able to arrange collection & delivery but wont know until later today or whether there will be a delivery charge. However we'd need to know your whereabouts. :thumbsup:

chris it wont let me pm you??!!

oops --- sorry I didn't realise I had that turned off, try again

I've got a kids cabin bed thats free to a good home if anyone wants it. Afraid you'd have to collect it though.

PM me if you want it.