If you want to say 'Thank You', say it here! (Merged Threads)

100% CORRECT..

Its nice to see People Aprichate The Services..

Big Thanks To All Taxi Drivers, No They Helped me Out!!!!

;) TOP LAD FAZ99UK ;)

i work for a sheffield taxi firm and our guys did their best.four of our drivers who was trying to help stranded folk actually had to leave their own cars as got flooded in them selves sad situation all round

i live in gleadless so have not really been affected by the flood, except for an extra 30 min journey to work near the airport, i would also like to say a very big thank you to all the people of sheffield who come out to help all the hundreds of people that had a struggle to get home or that were rescued from various different buildings, my son had to work home from rutland road on monday and i was woried about him but he made it ok :)

I think we owe a debt of thanks to the fire crews who have come from other parts of the country to help with the efforts at Ulley. West Yorkshire, Hertfordshire, Staffordshire, Derbyshire, West Midlands, Lancashire, Merseyside, Cheshire, Cambridgeshire, Shropshire, Hereford & Worcester, Oxfordshire, North Wales, Mid & West Wales, Cumbria, Norfolk and Warwickshire fire brigades all sent crews and equipment in our hour of need and it's probably because of them that the dam is still holding.

Thanks guys.

Thanks to the man in the van who gave me a lift through the flood under the bridge at Brinsworth, early yesterday morning.

I was shattered and had been stuck at work all night, I wouldn't have got home otherwise. I can't remember the name on the side of the van.

Thanks!

Hi there bago - yo've done a fantastic job & need to clear you r inbox otherwise no-one will be able to send you any PMs.

Hey Bago - I'd just like to second what Andco has said here, and offer my congratulations on your efforts for the people of Sheffield over the last couple of days. It sounds like you've done a marvellous job, and really helped to make a difference.

Thank you for all the work you've done, and good on you!

Cheers,

StarSparkle

Hi im a residant on the Winn Gardens estate,

I would just like to say thank you to every single person that has contributed goods or just been there to help with the clear up.

so thank you all very very much it is so over whelming the support that we have recieved over the last 4 days. :)

THANK YOU

Hi im a residant on the Winn Gardens estate,

I would just like to say thank you to every single person that has contributed goods or just been there to help with the clear up.

so thank you all very very much it is so over whelming the support that we have recieved over the last 4 days. :)

THANK YOU

You're welcome - it has been lovely to meet you all and help where we can x

Hi there, I am just so delighted to have been given this very rare opportunity to assist people in such a devastating crisis. Although most of my contact has been confined to the Forum, emails & PMs - I have been reduced to tears by the overwhelming kindness and generosity of everyone who has come forward to offer such incredible support.

Hi. From one of the nutty couple who brought you guys some spag bol and pasta on that first night where you got some electricity back. :wave: Two other ladies donated things too, and another lady offered to drive.

Hope you guys are okay. Sorry, I have to name and shame a guy here now. :hihi: Say "hi" to the guy who asked me for some "british food". My pasta was cooked with TLC. Added extra olive oil too. I ain't bitter. :razz:

Please can I ask you to join me in saying a HUGE THANK-YOU to all the emergency services, dam workers, and volunteers, especially those who worked at Ulley day in day out, hour after hour. If it wasnt for their determination and effort, Catcliffe would have been totally destroyed, more than it has now, along with other nearby villages. A lot of people owe a lot of thanks.

My heart goes out to those who have lost family and those who have had homes and belongings destroyed this last week. All the best for the coming future. X

:clap: :clap: :clap: