Affected areas questions

no it hasnt mrs hawk in the office phoned me and said it is open tomorrow as normal

need to get to work tomorrow, from sheffield near Northern General to Kingsoak school in Wombwell. (Had to abandon my car in Wombwell yeserday as a colleague and i had to get three of our 'behaviour 'children home as their taxis couldn't get through. By the time we had done that we couldn't get back to Wombwell). Anyway my query is does anyone know if the roads are all open. I usually go through Grenoside, to Tankersley and then along the Doncaster road and turn by Wombwell station.

Have checked hallam and south yorks websites seem to have different reports. Advice welcome.

Water is back on in Cracknell.

Cheers :thumbsup:

back home now, abit muddy and smelly, nohing abit of fairy cant sort :|

I think you just made Murch's day! lol.

lol no, I don't have a car!

PS Glad you got home safe Becky.

Crosspool

Crookes

Stannington

All 100% clear.

I usually go through Grenoside, to Tankersley and then along the Doncaster road and turn by Wombwell station.

Have checked hallam and south yorks websites seem to have different reports. Advice welcome.

Isn't that Tankersley road the A61 which is supposed to have some severe structural damage (someone said a bit of it had collapsed)?

MIddlewood Road by the MIddlewood Tavern is closed as it's collapsed. Accurate at 22.22.

Does anyone know the name of the hotel where you go to pick up hired items from the Meadowhall Suits You?? :S

This is kinda urgent!

Thanks!

Can anyone tell me if the Stocksbridge area is okay, i have a close friend who lives there and ive texted her but havent had no reply, i dont know if she has credit so i was just wondering

Just been hearing that Worksop is now threatened...

Any news of other outlying towns and villages?

Kiveton?

Thorpe Salvin?

Dinnington?

does anyone know if meadowhall shoppin centre is open tomorrow? has the mall been flooded???

thanks

:help:

Closed until at least Friday, see the thread about M'hall for details and pictures.