Affected areas questions

Depends what the exam is....but if it a GCSE or A level then no. You have to wait until next year to sit it again. If you can't get in, then they can write to the exam board....but if everyone else makes it in, then the exam board will ask questions.

Hopefully the water will subside and you'll be fine.

has the water subsided in the wicker?

Been into town today, all roads wer clear, noticed 83 & 97 buses travelling down rutland road and onto west bar, so u shud be ok, good luck wiv exam:|

No trains are operating on any of the routes out of Sheffield because it's flooded. The only one which is operating is Sheffield-Manchester line.

Unless as suggested, you want to take a 2 hr journey to get up to Leeds via Manchester. I don't know whether it is 2 train journeys, or a train journey and a bus connection. You have to check it out.

Unless the flooded areas slowly drain itself, it is pretty hard to say... its anyone's guess.

That's what I thought - think I'll rearrange the course, it's not so important. Thanks :-)

The 76/75 and 88 were running, but were diverted through Hillsbrough instead of the Wicker. Maybe call Travelline - 01709 515151 x

i was just wondering how badly saville street around ford/nissan dixon was affected by the floods.

any info would be greatly appreciated.

Am away from Sheffield for a couple of weeks - can anyone tell me if Meersbrook/Heeley is ok?

It's fine, don't worry

97 was running thats great,

looks like im going to the exam now.... and stayin up allnite to revise,

somebody on another thread said it was exciting the flood and stuff, tell that to the mother whos kid got killed by the water in millhouses park,

I work on Saville Street and we have been told not to go in to work until further notice.

do you know how deep it was around ford/nissan dixon area when it flooded

do you know how deep it was around ford/nissan dixon area when it flooded

It was 3/4 up the cars the small cars it was nearly over the roof. My Dad's works is 1/4 of a mile down the road and there was stuck there all night. keep watching tv it shows you picture of dixons ford.

Just heard, not sure if its true.

My kids go there and dont know if to take them tomorrow.

Anyone got any clues?

Rach