Offer Your Help Here!

Please see these threads for details of helping out with food and clothing. Thanks ever so much

wow look at the time and i only just got back,

the road through kilamarsh still has a puddle but not a massive flood so if it dont rain i should be fine to get to bago.

nickers nickers and more nickers 140 pairs to be accurate! male/female and kids assorted sizes, BIG THANK YOU ASDA

Mod. Note

Bago, Maddmutt, Assh, Andco - bloody good show. :)

Keep us posted on your activities, and let the Mod Team know if there's anything that we can do to help.

:thumbsup:

Cheers joe. Right now we urgently need someone to collect a fridge freezer from a Sheffield Freecycler ; They have got to get rid today and want it to go to a flood victim. I have just discovered that my landlord's communal cleaner for my flats lives at Winn Gardens and offered it to her. She'd be very grateful for this as an interim measure.

We'll be organising collection & delivery to other flood victims later in the day so we'd be really grateful if anyone, anywhere could let us have whatever they can offer that would be fantastic, as per my post above. http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=2382492&postcount=158

We'll be getting our heads together again about 10'ish - we didnt get to bed until the very early hours and us mere mortals need a drop of beauty sleep now and again. :thumbsup:

andco, do you need any help? I cant get to work so I should do something to help.

I dont really have stuff to give, but im strong and willing to assist.

Most immerdiately transport large enough to collect & store a fridge freezer would be simkply fantastic.

I only have a motorcycle that i can use- my car is still stranded in leeds centre.

that said, im not afraid of doing my back in :D

gimme a bell if you think you can use me 07830 352747

Chris.

we're meeting up about 10ish and I'm only awake now because landlord's cleaner called in reply to my text message last night so I'm going to try and grab another couple of hours before my cooker alarm goes off which will definitely wake me up

Hi

I'm in S6 and would like to offer my time if anyone needs a hand with anything?

I'm not scared of rubber gloves either so if anyone is looking for an extra pair of hands to fill any, just let me know.

(I dont drive so local only please.)