Dead Telephones in S4 (25/05/07)?

mobile phones keep jamming up cant get through have to keep trying.

The mobile networks seem to be a bit whacky too, mine will ring, but then when I answer all I get is a burst of static... ouch!

Our phone is still down where in shirecliffe S5- where on virgin (telewest)

A lot of Telewest phoes are down - ours is in Rotherham at Work.

we still have got no telephone - we are in S6

i have no Virgin media services in Loxley....when I rang the faults line a foreign sounding voice told me after 10 minutes of getting me to go through all sorts of screens on the computer that it sounds like a network fault!!!!!!!!!!!

no kidding....when I advised him that we had had unprecdented flooding in the area, he said...'I have no information on that.'

*****starting to feel like Victor Meldrew********

"For the love of God..."

Simple solution - get yourself down the phonebox and ring 150 and re-start your BT line! :hihi:

my sister has just phoned and she is having trouble with (virgin)tv and internet but she has got the phone on...

anyone else having this problem?

she is in the s5 area....:)

My Virgin Media phone line has been off since monday afternoon,it's back on this morning.

my sister has just phoned and she is having trouble with (virgin)tv and internet but she has got the phone on...

anyone else having this problem?

she is in the s5 area....:)

I'm in s6 with tv and internet but no phone. Tried looking on virgin website but that was as much use as a chocolate teapot. Lots of pages selling you stuff that you dont want or already have but no easily findable way of reporting a fault. Tried ringing from mobile but that turned out to be a whole world of pain too. Any ideas anyone?

I'm in s6 with tv and internet but no phone. Tried looking on virgin website but that was as much use as a chocolate teapot. Lots of pages selling you stuff that you dont want or already have but no easily findable way of reporting a fault. Tried ringing from mobile but that turned out to be a whole world of pain too. Any ideas anyone?

I am also dissapointed with Virgin at the minute Broadband and TV ok no phone since Monday afternoon so have to agree with everything you say.

I am also dissapointed with Virgin at the minute Broadband and TV ok no phone since Monday afternoon so have to agree with everything you say.

We are the same - though my neighbour also has her phone with them and hers is working:suspect: