Don't they make a lovely couple?

How come my love life ain't plastered all over the papers? I'm disgusted that he get's more attention than me :o

Seriously, if they love each other then so be it, but the press won't be happy until they get what they want.

Just been on the news that she's back at William's barracks

Actually when you see him in the flesh you realise how like his father he is.

So quite dishy.......................no :D

I thought people fancied James Hewitt..... Oh wait, that's Harry's dad!

What I want to know is why don't we have gay royals? Statistically we should. Have they just interbred it out of the genes?

Read 'Mrs Simpson' by Charles Higham.

What I want to know is why don't we have gay royals? Statistically we should. Have they just interbred it out of the genes?

They just don't tell people. The nearest you'll get is probably Clare Balding (BBC Sports/racing person for those who don't know).

If I was female, I would forget about all the royals, dishy or not, who wants to provide heirs and then be polished off in some horrific car accident.:huh:

they had a trial separation to see if they missed each other enough to r

esolve the problem of her getting used to the press attention, better for her to "kick up" before a possible engagement than afterwards when he can't do anything about it, she should accept what she is letting herself in for now, or she'll end up nagging him later - that's my take on it anyway

she's quite fit, he's just a member of the ruling elite..i.e a bit of a numpty and a drain on the good people of this country.

The sooner we get rid of the monarchy and what it stands for the better...although whether or not these two stay together doesnt really matter to me.