Why do people wait until you are in the bath to call you?

HAHA it blanked out TT????????

cant you say TT, does it sound too much like titty??

No i replaced the tt with the ** as i didn't want to post a live link Strange sense of humour you have. Or do you you breast problem?

Or hear her splashing about...!

I think it's more likely they want me to fall and break my neck trying to answer the bleedin thing:hihi:

HAHA it blanked out TT????????

cant you say TT, does it sound too much like titty??

obviously not or theyd have blanked out titty

No i replaced the tt with the ** as i didn't want to post a live link Strange sense of humour you have. Or do you you breast problem?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

strange humour?? me??

never

I've just tried to have a nice relaxing bath, Lavender and patchouli bubbles, Ella Fitzgerald on the cd player and lots of candles. Bliss.

Three Phonecalls in half an hour! I've given up as a bad job.

How do people know when to do it? It's not like it's the first time it's happened.:suspect:

Does anybody else suffer from this or is it me being sent slowly mad by well meaning callers?

i have a friend who is very impatient, he'll ring you and you say "im in't bath, i call round for you later", 5 mins later hes knocking on the door :o, then he'll pop to shop and come back again :rant:

you can end spending more time answering the door, phone, getting in out of the bath than actually in it :hihi:

hell hath no fury like me interrupted on the lav.

obviously not or theyd have blanked out titty

OI! leave my tittys alone...ooh errrrrrrrrrrrrm

I've just tried to have a nice relaxing bath, Lavender and patchouli bubbles, Ella Fitzgerald on the cd player and lots of candles. Bliss.

How do people know when to do it? It's not like it's the first time it's happened.:suspect:

Does anybody else suffer from this or is it me being sent slowly mad by well meaning callers?

i know why

i have a video phone and everyone wants to see me in the bubbles

and just think of the visual image of you just out of the bath water slowly dripping down your well formed naked body the bubbles dripping from your legs to the carpet the moonlight gleeming off your firm pert buttocks

bloody hell if i put a picture of some womsn with stockings and a smoking gun on the front i could sell it at waterstones

TOGETHER????

:D

*gets the telescope out*

Should have seen that one coming:rolleyes:

Actually baths are much more relaxing on your own unless you have a really really big bath which is not my case!

What gets me mad when I am in the bath is that either her indoors or the kids want to come in to use the bog jst as I have got comfy in the bath:rant:

Who made you get out of the bath, and answer the phone? ...

Maybe, just maybe, they don't know you are in the bath or they could have access to a camera secretly hidden in your bathroom and then upon you entering the bath out come the phones :D

Never experienced it myself, although if the phone does go then I just ignore it. Bliss!!