Which famous people actually live in Sheffield these days?

Originally Posted by robS35

This guy still lives in Sheffield, Ranmoor i think or could be Lodge Moor anyway its that neck of the woods.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Elliott

do you mean the poor imitation of lowerey ???

Malcolm's a professional cyclist - how can that be a poor imitation of Lowry???

I know their not from Sheffield but th cast of this is england keep been seen in sheffield recently

bomber graham is my hubbys cousin, yes he still lives in sheffield, i met him during a big family do! he is really nice actually... not what i expected him to be like anyway!

Met him through work a few times, and he stole my cocktail sausage at a party. :hihi: Seems a friendly bloke.

Sav from Def Leppard lives here, I think and someone's just informed me that Ding Jinwu of Snooker playing fame also now lives here.

My little girl lives in sheffield and she s on a few adverts on TV if thats classed has famous lol !!!:hihi:

That beats my 10 second appearence on Calender!!

My Nan told me recently that Nick Clegg has bought a house in Stannington..

theres people that are famous in the boxing world that live here, Tim Witherspoon, former world heavyweight champion from Philly visits Sheffield regular, I saw him on Spital Hill a couple of months ago

where does sean bean live

also, does nick clegg have a place here

Frank White, Sheffields best kept secret, lives on the Herdings, I think. As good as Clapton, as everyone knows, and a lovely bloke.

who is frank white

The bloke who ripped off Deidre (or was it Gail) in Coronation Street a few years ago, lived in Sheffield at the time. I can't spell his name. In the show, he worked at the sock shop at Manchester airport, and pretended to be an airline pilot.