Can you watch this without laughing?

This clip is just human stupidity in a nutshell... an ignorant audience shouting midget fight, three "midgets" being happy to indulge and give them what they want because, of course, it's all staged, then you have a majority of people believing it's all true, some other people who think it's hilarious, and then Jerry Springer laughing all the way to the bank.

Strangely enough, although I do not find it funny at all, I think that the ones who do find it funny are not the worst of the lot- although that's not saying much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4Wm4DXkcj0

was just wetting myself :hihi:

Yes, I managed to watch all of it without so much as a smile. But I'm glad you wet yourself - I do find incontinence soooo amusing.

Dozy

Yes, I managed to watch all of it without so much as a smile. But I'm glad you wet yourself - I do find incontinence soooo amusing.

Dozy

Now Thats funny.

Nice one Dozy:thumbsup:

I'll have you know, my incontinence is a very touchy subject :cry:

No I don't find it funny in the slightest - and what is worse is the "security" are allowing it to happen - they're not dragging them off and seperating them like Jeremy Kyle's would!!

It's pathetic

I'll have you know, my incontinence is a very touchy subject :cry:

Reap what you sow mate.

No I don't find it funny in the slightest - and what is worse is the "security" are allowing it to happen - they're not dragging them off and seperating them like Jeremy Kyle's would!!

It's pathetic

I'm not a fan of Jerry Springer, so haven't watched it that much, but when "normal" sized people fight I'm sure the security guards end it in seconds? With this they just let it go on and on! Watching anyone get repeatedly punched in the head isn't my idea of comedy. Maybe I'm getting old.

Reap what you sow mate.

Now don't be mean - the OP is obviously a sensitive little soul, you can tell that by what s/he finds amusing.

Dozy

I feel that, the previous comment was uncalled for.

You horrible, horrible man :(

Now don't be mean - the OP is obviously a sensitive little soul, you can tell that by what s/he finds amusing.

I had some sympathy for them until I read their signature.

I had some sympathy for them until I read their signature.

Exactly.

Dozy

I don't find the video amusing in the slightest. Were'nt these 'freak shows' a feature of the 19th Century??

Maybe that's where those who do find it funny belong. In the past.