When one has over indulged the night before on a vast amount of alcohol

Drinking also affects bladder control ;):hihi:

My bloke is unable to drink heavily without weeing everywhere. We've got 3 bloody toilets but he managed to do it in 2 seperate rooms last night. Hence no talking today.

His best was when he fell asleep, threw up, pi****d himself, and set fire to his shirt with a fag end. Nice sight for me next morning!

..right see if this one passes the mods... if you have been on the razzle the night before and wake up in the morning screeching with thirst what is you best cure... mine is as you already bloody know is ice cold sparkling mineral water, I can down a bottle then crash out and wake up with no hangover....please tell!!:hihi:

I'd offer some assistance, but I'd need to sober up enough to actually have a hangover first.

The best cure is a bottle of gin.

Milk, I down almost 2 pints of milk when I get in, although, I never have hangover any ways so doesnt really work i guess ;)

Milk, I down almost 2 pints of milk when I get in, although, I never have hangover any ways so doesnt really work i guess ;)

God not milk:mad: but I've been LMAO at all the other suggestions, you lot are all mad, wonder why I feel at home here???:hihi::hihi:

A huge home made juice followed by 45mins cardio down the gym and 20 mins in the steam room.

:thumbsup:

My bloke is unable to drink heavily without weeing everywhere. We've got 3 bloody toilets but he managed to do it in 2 seperate rooms last night. Hence no talking today.

His best was when he fell asleep, threw up, pi****d himself, and set fire to his shirt with a fag end. Nice sight for me next morning!

Yeah why do men do that?:suspect: It's one of those things no one teaches you about when you have education about the opposite sex but they should!

I knew someone (my ex's best mate) who went to stay at his new girlfriend's house for the first time with her parents. He was dead nervous so he got really drunk, woke in the middle of the night and went and watered their wardrobe! He always used to do it so i never used to encourage him staying at our house. I once caught my ex weeing in the plant at the side of the bed. 'What are you doing?' I sat up and yelled. 'Watering the plant' was the reply!

I once had 13 cans of Gold Label cos I didn't know how strong it was and I woke up with vomit all over the room and poo in my pants! :suspect:

Never again!

God Exhaust..... I`m sorry to laugh uncontrolably at your symptoms but that is funny :hihi:

From what I can remember of Gold Label it`s lethal stuff.... As a child my parents had their Silver Wedding party at our house....

And my mothers friends who where at that time hardened social drinkers absolutely got hammered on it and swore never ever to drink the stuff again.... That was 30 years ago and to this day.... They have kept their word.....

It`s a wonder you didn`t end up pushing up daisys :o