When one has over indulged the night before on a vast amount of alcohol

I always find a couple of pills does the trick...

Paracetomol of course ;)

Of course, afterall this is a family friendly forum :hihi:

A fried egg sandwich and as much water as you can force down your throat before you go to bed

Diet coke, a bacon sandwich, 2 ibroprofen.

If that fails, have another drink.

The best solution is NEVER drink more than 4 standard drinks in 24 hours, because every time you do you knock off a few thousand brain cells and it will catch up with you eventually.

I once had 13 cans of Gold Label cos I didn't know how strong it was and I woke up with vomit all over the room and poo in my pants! :suspect:

Never again!

LMAO That is the funniest post EVER :hihi:

I just wee'd :(

LMAO That is the funniest post EVER :hihi:

I just wee'd :(

Drinking also affects bladder control ;):hihi:

I once had 13 cans of Gold Label cos I didn't know how strong it was and I woke up with vomit all over the room and poo in my pants! :suspect:

Never again!

lmao...

never been that drunk but i do feel pretty bad this morning...:gag:

walked round to the shop at 6 o'clock this morning for some tablets and i was still drunk...lol

..right see if this one passes the mods... if you have been on the razzle the night before and wake up in the morning screeching with thirst what is you best cure... mine is as you already bloody know is ice cold sparkling mineral water, I can down a bottle then crash out and wake up with no hangover....please tell!!:hihi:

sorry to rub it in but i dont drink so i never have the dreaded morning after

to be this good you have to be so very very bad in other ways

Nah it was a party. I'll never forget it! Sunday morning a knock on the door came about 8am, loads of us went to the door looking like ****e and smelling of sick and there were 3 Jovy witnesses there :gag::gag:

They took one look and said I think we'll be wasting our time here! :D :D

One way of getting shut of em anyway :thumbsup:

Mental note: Soil oneself when Jovy's witnesses are at the door. Cheers dude!

Best cure is go back to bed and sleep, drink lots of water, take two nurofen eat what your body tells you to do the next day (usually carbs for me) and don't try to do anything that involves more than two options.

I don't mind a hangover really think they are usually quite an amusing sign of a great night the night before as drinking to excess solo is a very bad idea in my book.

A recent funny time was when I woke up naked (didn't recall going to bed), my bra was at the side of the bed and I walked down the stairs to find my clothes strewn at various places like some sort of weird treasure hunt and then a neat? little pile of sick at the bottom by the door! :hihi: Lovely!

Big glass of water, big cuppa (with sugar). Perhaps a few biccies or a slice of cake. A bout of self-loving, then back to bed for a few hours -> Right as rain