BBW (Big Beautiful Women) gatherings!

Did anything ever come of this?

I was wondering, as a fan of the curvier, cuddlier female, if there are ever any BBW nights held in Sheffield?

I'm in contact with a friend who goes to loads held in Birmingham and places around there, near where she lives, but I don't seem to be able to find any happening in Sheffield.

Any feedback would be great.

Cheers

:)

hi! weve had a older lesbian meet up and a woman's reading club, but never bbw meet up, your welcome to start one off here!!

the bohemian 53 chesterfield rd

hi! weve had a older lesbian meet up and a woman's reading club, but never bbw meet up, your welcome to start one off here!!

the bohemian 53 chesterfield rd

I don't think anyone's really interested? :huh:

This is a group created for BBW(Big Beautiful Women) and BHM(Big Handsome Men) and those who admire them in Oklahoma. This includes single BBW/BHM, all admirers and any type of couples within a 200 mile radius of the state of Oklahoma, 21 and older. SEE THE LINK ABOVE TO JOIN OUR YAHOO GROUP AND MEET SOME NEW FRIENDS!!!

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A BBW/BHM TO BE A PART OF US!!!! We enjoy including all who are blind to stereotyping others based on their weight and appearance.

WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANYONE ATTENDING OUR EVENTS BECAUSE OF RACE OR SEXUAL PREFERENCES.

fbanner2.gif

This is a group created for BBW(Big Beautiful Women) and BHM(Big Handsome Men) and those who admire them in Oklahoma. This includes single BBW/BHM, all admirers and any type of couples within a 200 mile radius of the state of Oklahoma, 21 and older. SEE THE LINK ABOVE TO JOIN OUR YAHOO GROUP AND MEET SOME NEW FRIENDS!!!

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A BBW/BHM TO BE A PART OF US!!!! We enjoy including all who are blind to stereotyping others based on their weight and appearance.

WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANYONE ATTENDING OUR EVENTS BECAUSE OF RACE OR SEXUAL PREFERENCES.

fbanner2.gif

We're not even on the same continent as you though, let alone not within 200 miles of Oklahoma!

come on people lets name a time and place!

Awwww! bless! ;)

This is a secret, but .... when woman say "size doesn't matter", we probably aren't referring to our weight :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi: best post i have read in ages, well done ruby :D

If you're at one of these meetings watch out for passing Japanese whaling fleets!

is anything going to happen for a night out?

..........................still is anything going to become of this?