BBW (Big Beautiful Women) gatherings!

My OH does! :D

The minute we moved in together, she started feeding me!

Life is hell! PURE HELL! :D

Has she got a sister? A mother? Friends? ANYONE?!?!?!?

There are tons of totty out there who like big blokes. My Oh isnt that big as anyone on Facebook can tell you but she likes a bloke with a big rop on him!

The size of the bloody meals she makes me are dangerous and she insists I eat the bloody lot.

I try to feed her up and she wont have it :D

Her sister is a big lass but shes got a bloke and shes the same with him, she feeds him and feeds him and....

We have a little bet going, who will snuff it first!

I love big men, sooo cuddly..:)

LOL - so I can gather from this thread then that so far there will be 3 chaps ....and me attending our northern gathering :D :D :D :D

Oh my - sounds like dinner is ready for DeeDee ROFL!

I'm generously upholstered(!) and I like a chap with some meat on his bones, too.

Cuddly men are fabulous - as are us cuddly women!

yes i would rather have a man with some meat on his bones, but i am off men at the moment and dont think there is a man out there that could change my mind whether he is fat or thin and cant think of any good reason why i need a man anyway, but if i was looking for a man i prefer one thats got some meat on his bones

LOL - so I can gather from this thread then that so far there will be 3 chaps ....and me attending our northern gathering :D :D :D :D

Oh my - sounds like dinner is ready for DeeDee ROFL!

I say, DING DONG! ;)

Leviathan.....what is it EXACTLY you are looking for.....you confuse me.

We swapped numbers in the past and phoned each other on a regular basis :blush:

We then met and I haven't seen or heard from you since. I call that shallow.

Both myself and A N Other (she knows who she is) tried to get you to come to the Rawson Spring meets.....which would be a perfect opportunity for you to meet and make new friends and perhaps make the connection you are looking for......but so far nothing.

YOU have to make the effort to get out and mix - BBW are not going to beat down your door to get to you :hihi:

Has she got a sister? A mother? Friends? ANYONE?!?!?!?

And stop sounding so desperate :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Leviathan.....what is it EXACTLY you are looking for.....you confuse me.

We swapped numbers in the past and phoned each other on a regular basis :blush:

We then met and I haven't seen or heard from you since. I call that shallow.

Both myself and A N Other (she knows who she is) tried to get you to come to the Rawson Spring meets.....which would be a perfect opportunity for you to meet and make new friends and perhaps make the connection you are looking for......but so far nothing.

YOU have to make the effort to get out and mix - BBW are not going to beat down your door to get to you :hihi:

I realise that, but as I live at the other end of Sheffield, and the meets are usually mid week, it's not that easy, especially if I want to stay out for a while. Getting home is a right pain at that time of night.

I'm also not as financially sound as I was a while ago, so have to limit my nights out. Haven't been out on a Saturday for months!