BBW (Big Beautiful Women) gatherings!

im sure sumthing could be arranged!!! :hihi:;):D

Feel free to tell me more, anytime. :) xxx

i'll meet up with everyone, im a big lass, i like a night out.

why don't you all just come out on the next meet? thursday was a great night, if you don't like the idea of walking in alone someone would always meet you before, everyone is really friendly you re missin out .

Hi everyone

Did a meet ever get arranged and did it go well?

As a very big gal myself and because of the work I am in I know a lot about BBW meets around the country and I have to say there is virtually nothing planned oop north LOL

Its all London based - even the Birmingham ones seem to have pettered out - usually venue is a problem - you have to get access and nearby hotel accomodation right otherwise it gets difficult for some to attend

As a person who absolutely HATES London LOL - I would be very interested in a northern meet if anyone ever gets anything organised :)

Hi everyone

Did a meet ever get arranged and did it go well?

As a very big gal myself and because of the work I am in I know a lot about BBW meets around the country and I have to say there is virtually nothing planned oop north LOL

Its all London based - even the Birmingham ones seem to have pettered out - usually venue is a problem - you have to get access and nearby hotel accomodation right otherwise it gets difficult for some to attend

As a person who absolutely HATES London LOL - I would be very interested in a northern meet if anyone ever gets anything organised :)

Nothing ever did come of it and it's surprised me this morning to see this thread resurrected.

If you do fancy taking it further, or at least attempting to, PM me with any ideas. It'd be good to hear from you. :)

I tried starting one of these about 1 1/2 years ago and Mingdom (dare I say it) were very welcoming. Didn't like the fact though that the meet in her diary said "Fat Friends", but it was on tv at the time. It was quite cheap to hire the side room too - I'm sure that they'd go for this - it was less the more people that were interested.

I think it's a great idea and if you need any help organising - you know where I am.

You mean to say theres going to be a room full of... fuller figured females...?

Ok.

Where and when is it? Can I come?

I promise to be good and try hard not to get slobber everywhere.

God.. sounds like bloody heaven.

You mean to say theres going to be a room full of... fuller figured females...?

Ok.

Where and when is it? Can I come?

I promise to be good and try hard not to get slobber everywhere.

God.. sounds like bloody heaven.

You're sounding like me!

You're sounding like me!

Yeahhhhhhhhhh there arent many things in the world that can compare to a gal with a bit of meat on her bones!

I love `em!

Yeahhhhhhhhhh there arent many things in the world that can compare to a gal with a bit of meat on her bones!

I love `em!

I should've known you'd come along!!!

As for the drooling - well, it wouldn't be you if you didn't would it? :D

I love `em!

Amen to that brother!

Just need to find one who likes the same on a man now!!!!

Amen to that brother!

Just need to find one who likes the same on a man now!!!!

My OH does! :D

The minute we moved in together, she started feeding me!

Life is hell! PURE HELL! :D