BBW (Big Beautiful Women) gatherings!

Ok, so no actual meetings arranged or anything. But does anyone just fancy meeting up sometime for a couple of drinks and a laugh?

Ok, so no actual meetings arranged or anything. But does anyone just fancy meeting up sometime for a couple of drinks and a laugh?

Suggest us some suggestion and post something in Evenings Out?

And there's a big night out already planned for August 16 I think?

Suggest us some suggestion and post something in Evenings Out?

And there's a big night out already planned for August 16 I think?

But I need to know if there is any actual interest, or I could just post a date, time and venue but no one show up and I'm sat there all alone. I need to get an idea of how many people would be interested before I even try.

But I need to know if there is any actual interest, or I could just post a date, time and venue but no one show up and I'm sat there all alone. I need to get an idea of how many people would be interested before I even try.

We all feel like that when we start a thread for a social event. People would post if they were interested and then you can see what the level of interest is. You can always cancel it if no-one seems to want to go along.

Or just come along to the 16 Aug one and meet a few ppl?

leviathan you can come out we me on a thursday night if you want

its grab a granny night so ruby will be there and probibly pattricia

I'm really surprised that there aren't any suitable meets in Sheffield- there seem to be all other shapes and sizes catered for.

Then where are the nights dedicated to slim big boobed women?

Then where are the nights dedicated to slim big boobed women?

thats at pattricia's house every night knock on the door and say stud sent you

im a size 18-20 and quiet big busted but like ya said there aint many dating nights or even **** ups with big lasses! has ne one arranged a date for ppl 2 meet and place yet id be interested!!!!!

im a size 18-20 and quiet big busted but like ya said there aint many dating nights or even **** ups with big lasses! has ne one arranged a date for ppl 2 meet and place yet id be interested!!!!!

Blimey, you sound very nice!!!!

No one's arranged anything yet, I'm wanting to get a general idea of how many people would be interested before trying to arrange something.

To be honest though, all those beautiful busty ladies in one room, I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

Blimey, you sound very nice!!!!

No one's arranged anything yet, I'm wanting to get a general idea of how many people would be interested before trying to arrange something.

To be honest though, all those beautiful busty ladies in one room, I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

lol well once you decide you will need to let us know!! only thing im gonna be concerned about is the women men ratio! us women wil be fighting ova u leviathan!!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

lol well once you decide you will need to let us know!! only thing im gonna be concerned about is the women men ratio! us women wil be fighting ova u leviathan!!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

We could forget the night out and you could just have me to yourself! lol

We could forget the night out and you could just have me to yourself! lol

im sure sumthing could be arranged!!! :hihi:;):D