BBW (Big Beautiful Women) gatherings!

I see, I don't go out clubbing nowadays, so this has passed me by :)

I do think that people must have become crueller and more 'ist' about everything these days. I never remember all this stuff about gingers and other things when I was young. I blame the media, encouraging people in silly ideas *mary whitehouse mode off*

Indeed, if people accepted people as people we wouldnt have this problem.

Such is life. :D

This term 'big' is something I've wondered about. What does it actually mean? Can you determine at what dress size someone becomes big? When does a big person become fat?

At almost 6 feet tall, fairly broad shouldered and a size 12ish I'm aware that I'm generally on a larger scale than the average height woman and sometimes that makes me feel big. If someone were to use that word to describe me I'd feel awful. :(

Am I being daft?

I was wondering, as a fan of the curvier, cuddlier female, if there are ever any BBW nights held in Sheffield?

I'm in contact with a friend who goes to loads held in Birmingham and places around there, near where she lives, but I don't seem to be able to find any happening in Sheffield.

Any feedback would be great.

Cheers

:)

i saw a programme on this there are plenty of sites in the UK that can help you. the programme i saw was in america. NOT my cup of tea, but i'm sure you'll find what your after

With Partner in tow i assume?:hihi:

no i normaly have a gay mate with me lol

big small fat thin black white or purple with red spots and 3 heads if it floats your boat your sailing

This term 'big' is something I've wondered about. What does it actually mean? Can you determine at what dress size someone becomes big? When does a big person become fat?

At almost 6 feet tall, fairly broad shouldered and a size 12ish I'm aware that I'm generally on a larger scale than the average height woman and sometimes that makes me feel big. If someone were to use that word to describe me I'd feel awful. :(

Am I being daft?

You sound pretty normal to me, at that dress size, you're a tall, slender girl. It's the measurements that count, not the labels!

I think sizes have got smaller these days. I see quite normal looking women on TV saying with a straight face that they're a size 4 or 6 ... Charley on BB for instance said the other night that she was a size 4/6 ... and yet if I'd been asked I'd have said about a 10, and making allowances for the fact that TV adds weight maybe an 8?

And size 0, what's that? Made up madness! :D

bbw to me means at least a size 20, but I gather that in some circles even size 14 is considered to be bbw these days :rolleyes: Bizarre!

bbw is realy a lable a lady puts upon herself its her way of saying im big and im not ashamed of my size weight and i realy dont give a damm what you think about me

so to all ladys out there how find themselvs saying im a BBW well done

bbw is realy a lable a lady puts upon herself its her way of saying im big and im not ashamed of my size weight and i realy dont give a damm what you think about me

so to all ladys out there how find themselvs saying im a BBW well done

Yes, but what's BIG is the question ...? When does getting tagged a BBW start? Size 14, 16, 18, 20? As the majority of women are size 16 or over, then most adult women must be BBW :)

Do you mean that if someone who's, say, a size 12, thinks she's bigger than she should be, SHE'S going to tag herself as a BBW? That's just bizarre.

Hey, lev, have you enjoyed the new Mika vid of Big Girls?

Yes, but what's BIG is the question ...? When does getting tagged a BBW start? Size 14, 16, 18, 20? As the majority of women are size 16 or over, then most adult women must be BBW :)

Do you mean that if someone who's, say, a size 12, thinks she's bigger than she should be, SHE'S going to tag herself as a BBW? That's just bizarre.

Hey, lev, have you enjoyed the new Mika vid of Big Girls?

Most BBW's are size 18 and above. The majority fall between size 24 / 28.

women keep telling me size dosnt matter so why does it matter to women so much????

women keep telling me size dosnt matter so why does it matter to women so much????

Awwww! bless! ;)

This is a secret, but .... when woman say "size doesn't matter", we probably aren't referring to our weight :hihi:

Awwww! bless! ;)

This is a secret, but .... when woman say "size doesn't matter", we probably aren't referring to our weight :hihi:

o ruby your so crual

i think i like you lol

Awwww! bless! ;)

Nice one ,ruby. :D:D