Hen and Chicken pub shut down???

Slightly off the subject, but has the East House changed hands recently. Four of us went in on the Saturday over the Easter weekend and the guy behind the bar was absolutely steaming?

yes it changed hands a few weeks ago the landlord looked after the white rails pub in upperthorpe for a while,he was a nice bloke,never saw him take a drink

Is the dove and rainbow behind Argos Goldenfleece? I feel sorry for you if it is. Loads of ......chav sh3t-- pram pushing- drug taking- wino bag drinking-thong wearing-- foul mouthed shouting--gum chewing --White jean wearing-- fake jewelry wearing--quad bike riding--Bag snatching--green goblett spitting--N- dubs listening--Primark thieving--Scratchcard depending--peace garden loitering--Avon buying-- charity shop bin rummaging--Bright House frauding--Television Pawning--law hating-- Burger eating--Jeremy Kyle candidate--White lightning drinking-- 5 dads courting--Moorfoot tavern daytime drinking scum round those ways...

And breathe!...

Edited by heeleyrachel

Is the dove and rainbow behind Argos Goldenfleece? I feel sorry for you if it is. Loads of ......chav sh3t-- pram pushing- drug taking- wino bag drinking-thong wearing-- foul mouthed shouting--gum chewing --fake jewelry wearing--quad bike riding--Bag snatching--green goblett spitting--N- dubs listening--Primark thieving--Scratchcard depending--Avon buying--Bright House frauding--law hating-- Burger eating--Jeremy Kyle candidate--White lightning drinking-- 5 dads courting--Moorfoot tavern daytime drinking scum round those ways...

And breathe!...

So, you've never been in then :rolleyes:

Is the dove and rainbow behind Argos Goldenfleece? I feel sorry for you if it is. Loads of ......chav sh3t-- pram pushing- drug taking- wino bag drinking-thong wearing-- foul mouthed shouting--gum chewing --fake jewelry wearing--quad bike riding--Bag snatching--green goblett spitting--N- dubs listening--Primark thieving--Scratchcard depending--Avon buying--Bright House frauding--law hating-- Burger eating--Jeremy Kyle candidate--White lightning drinking-- 5 dads courting--Moorfoot tavern daytime drinking scum round those ways...

And breathe!...

Thong wearing sounds ok ,

As long as it isn't the men.

I think you've described most of the pubs in the centre of Sheffield. The Moorfoot Tavern used to be a decent pub when it was the Whetstone!

So, you've never been in then :rolleyes:

No , Most certainly not lol

Thong wearing sounds ok ,

As long as it isn't the men.

Theres always one lol x

Theres always one lol x

Do you go for a drink rachel ?

If yes where do you go ?

your right sierra , i have been in the moorfoot when it used to be a good decent pub before the thieves started using it as a dealing ground.

I got a variety of pubs but avoid the ones mentioned.

Not going to tell us then ?