TV Adverts That Really Get To You !!!

For me its that picture loans advert !!!!:rant: :rant: :rant: if i hear that sodding geordie bird say "joe yer dads found ya skoo ah" agian they are gonna get a bill for a brand new 28" flatscreen:rant: :rant: makes my blood boil

Erm, most adverts these days get on my goat.... except for the Cillit Bang ad. Barry Scott really does make watching the ads a treat :)

For me its that picture loans advert !!!!:rant: :rant: :rant: if i hear that sodding geordie bird say "joe yer dads found ya skoo ah" agian they are gonna get a bill for a brand new 28" flatscreen:rant: :rant: makes my blood boil

Why not just mute 'em? I mute 'em all:thumbsup:

The stop smoking adverts, they just make me want a fag. I would be 10 a day down if it wasn't for those bleedin ads.

Should be *bang* and someone shoots the git!

The adverts you get just before a show. You know the This program is sponsored by ...... They get on my tits because its just more advertising you have to sit through, getting round the advert length rules!

The best advert has to be the that suntan ad where she says the suntan lotion lasts longer than her bikini ... quality advert :D

Should be *bang* and someone shoots the git!

:o how can you say that about Barry Scott :( :(

:o how can you say that about Barry Scott :( :(

OMG!! that horrible voice..:o

<:rant: shouty rant alert>

"... which chocolate should be, I say"

IS THAT WHAT YOU SAY? AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT I SAY TO YOU? <expletive deleted>

"acid in our modern diets, fruit juices, ... combat the effe-c-tss of acid erosion"

DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN BIOLOGY? WE'VE BEEN EATING FRUIT FOR MILLENNIA - THIS HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR MODERN DIET. AND STOP OVER-PRONOUNCING YOUR WORDS - YOUR S'S MAKE MY SKIN CRAWL. AND WASH YOUR HAIR, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE.

"Here at blah-de-blah finance we're all normal and won't get you into unnecessary debt ... look here are some people who work at our company - do they look normal to you - why? Why do you think they look normal? Look at these sad, tired looking customers - if they don't frighten you off nothing will. Yes! With our loans you'll soon be sailing on a boat into an sea of debt you'll never pay off - do you think we even give a toss?"

</shouty rant alert :rant:>

Erm, the ones where they make out they are asking a member of the public for their opinion on something, mainly toothcare ads, but clearly it's scripted and it's obviously an actor playing the member of the public. Oh, and these morons seem to have raised inflections - argh!!!

Oh, while I'm on one... those friggin friendly bacteria ads really wind me up. Yes, cos we all the know the human race would die out if fail to have our share of friendly bacteria from a small pot, which probably costs an arm and leg, every morning. Blood boiling now!!!!