If you could come back.

If you could come back in a 2nd life what would you like to come back as.

Me, well i would like to be an Opera singer.

I love the female Opera singers when they perform with all that penach, beauty and smiles to die for, i can watch them all day.

The worlds best singers competition in Cardiff produced some very talented singers this week.

20 years ago I would not have gave Opera a second glance, but i am well adicted to it these days, the singers send shivers down my spine.

Must be gettin old, or soft.:?:lol:

Ps just realised its in the wrong section, can a mod put it in Gen chit chat. Thanx

Put me down for a place in the next aristocratic bed to be born in, one owned by a family with a vast fortune. Not bothered about who I am, as long as I am heir to a fortune.

All you serfs, would have to bow and scrape to me and call me sir, doffing your caps when you pass and I would throw you a few shillings when I passed by, watching you scramble for it.

Going off the thread a bit but Hal just made me think of a dirty deed i,d like to do.

I would pull up outside The DSS in a roller my minders jump out and move all the claimants to one side and roll out a red carpet for my visit. Then i get out in my Armani siut can hardly stand with the weight of my jewelery and the biggest cigar in the world in my mush and arragantly say outloud to annoy the regular claimants move out of my way i don,t want to breath the same air.

Grrrrrrrrrrr that would get them really mad but my guards would protect me.:evil: :evil: 8)

....I'd like to come back as God.....so I can see what he does ...as it only took him a week to create the earth....what does he do in his spare time.......probably sit on a throne with loads of chicks or if God is a woman ...she's up to no good with a load a geezers

Originally posted by The Cycleracer

Going off the thread a bit but Hal just made me think of a dirty deed i,d like to do.

I would pull up outside The DSS in a roller my minders jump out and move all the claimants to one side and roll out a red carpet for my visit. Then i get out in my Armani siut can hardly stand with the weight of my jewelery and the biggest cigar in the world in my mush and arragantly say outloud to annoy the regular claimants move out of my way i don,t want to breath the same air.

Grrrrrrrrrrr that would get them really mad but my guards would protect me.:evil: :evil: 8)

LMFAO... nice work!

Archived