Whats it now called

a friend at work was telling me about a excellent resturant that used to be on the corner of psalters lane and sharrow lane, was called Hotel st george, but its since changed and i want to check it out. Does ayone know what its called?:help: :help:

Guest Ant
a friend at work was telling me about a excellent resturant that used to be on the corner of psalters lane and sharrow lane, was called Hotel st george, but its since changed and i want to check it out. Does ayone know what its called?:help: :help:

I have no idea.

(Btw, why advertise your myspace id in your sig when it can only be viewed by friends? Odd. :huh: )

because its not my myspace...rude

Guest Ant
because its not my myspace...rude

Rude? Just wondered why I couldn't view your MySpace from your sig. No problems, I'll converse elsewhere. ;)

There is no restaurant there and never has been as far as I know. The Hotel St. George is on the top corner of Rundle road but is called The Marriot now. It does have a fine restaurant in it though.

are you confusing the Hotel that used to be at the London road end of Sharrow Lane, the one that used to be the Charnwood, perhaps? that had a restaurant called "Brasserie Leo".