Alphabet Zoo Playcentre at Meadowhall

I just wondered if anyone had been since the refurb and how they found it. I've been planning a return trip since it re opened but haven't had a chance.

Hi I went to a birthday party there last Friday (22nd) and it was great, they have moved some of the equipment about and definitely cleaned it up. We really enjoyed it and the party food was lovely. Give it a try is all I can say. I always find Jungle Mania too frantic, noisy and busy.

Where is this Jungle Mania??? Dont know of it if its in the area of Alphabet Zoo.

i found it to be much better they have moved some stuff around and its alot betterits worth every penny

jungle mania is behind mac D on greenland road, i think its a bit small, Alphabet zoo last time we went was lookin a bit scraggy, and last parties we been to have been at pirate ship near hillsboro, just dont go when a match on

We took our kids there today and they loved it, we went to Jungle Mania and they were shutting at 1pm cause they didn't have enough customers.

For 5 quid a kid at ALphabet Zoo, they got a meal, 2 hours play, and memories.

I couldn't believe the lack of kids, these places are brillaint for kids and burns there energy aswell as building there confidence, i urge parents to try these places out the one we went to today was well run and a great giggle for my kids.:)

My daughter went to a party there earlier in the summer and I agree, it's a great place for kids. Didn't realise it was five quid a child though, I appreciate they get a meal but it makes it a dear do if you've more than one child.

Kids Kingdom (on the way to Morrisons at Halfway) is £3.50 ish and you get two hours play. There is a cafe and you can buy what suits you at very reasonable prices, the food there is excellent and cheap.

My son loves alphabet zoo, its even better since al the work they have had done

would recommend to anyone

wife took our little girl to a party there too and was also quite impressed!! quite like tots to tens in hillsborough as well!!

Hers a few pics of our day yesterday what ive put together.

Alphabet zoo play area closed down :rolleyes:

wow, phone the sun newspaper