Ex Waltheof School pupils

i left in 63 but i dont remember you pat

i left in 63 but i dont remember you pat

name rings a bell i know lily bilton i think she married your brother i used to live on york road near lily my dad charlie grayson used to work behind the bar in wellington and meadow pubs in darnall

i remember your dad behind the bar in the wellington .he always had a cig in his mouth.i also know your brother mick he used to knock about with my brother, barry

yes thats right is he still with lily i have been trying to trace susan hague but not had any luck yet

yes pat they are still together and live on the richmond estate.my wife and i live in a bungalow on swale gardens at darnall

yes thats right is he still with lily i have been trying to trace susan hague but not had any luck yet

Hi! Pat

I see your name pop up on links every now and then as well as Susan Hagues.

I left Waltheof about the same time to go to City Grammar.

I was only there for about two years but I do remember you.

Its always made me wonder what ever happened to all the people we all knew back then.

A friend out here had a theory as we were the Baby Boomers we were the first generation that rebelled and did not follow the tracks of our parents and some misguided therories of teachers.

Most of our era in the early sixties did start off that way,apprentices or what ever.Then soon moved from what had been standards for the preceding generation.

I remember when I first went to Waltheof and it was a bit of a shock,there were pupils there who had never been out of Sheffield.

My father was in the RAF and we had travelled all over and what's worse I didn't have a Sheffield accent.

There were two fourth year girls in conversation that I overheard and it was as though I was listening to their Mothers. They seemed to have all the gestures and phrases of years gone by.

But how things started to change!

It does not stop me thinking of days that are gone and wondering, where and what became of them, all the people I once knew.

I have long lists of names!!!

hi there this is pat here please let me know who you are i would like to contact old friends you may know some of the same people as me

hi there this is pat here please let me know who you are i would like to contact old friends you may know some of the same people as me

Hi! Pat,

This is Keith Henley-Smith in Melbourne how are you?

hi keith how are you did not think you lived lived in oz do you remember any names of people from school

hi keith how are you did not think you lived lived in oz do you remember any names of people from school

Where do you start?

My favourite was Carol Hart she left at the end of the term I started.(Heartbroken)

Freda Bellamy,Barbara Fawcett, Sandra Patterson.Susan Hague.Judith Monks,Susan Cliff,Janet Cliff,Jennifer Hamer, Carol Clark,Gillian Twigg,Averil Trickett,Barbara Cotterill, Marion Slater.Olwen Fisher

Ian Hides,David Allott,Donald Lees,Jim Tucker,David Hanson,Geoff Whitfield,Peter Thompson,Stuart Shaw,Trevor Piercy,David Kettering,Geoff Stones,Ron Nelson.Just a few!

a few of the names ring a bell i am trying to locate susan hague on her post it says she now lives in scotland she was my best mate at school do you remember lynn ford sandra bower where did you live i lived on irving street darnall