Ex Waltheof School pupils

Im trying to locate Susan Hague, She lived on the Fredrick street darnall, Same as Roger pass and i know Roger, Georgie and susan pass. They may not remember me though. Have you any knowledge of susan hague ?

Also there were kathleen, Pamela and phillip Hague.

:roll: I am looking for old school mates that went to waltheof secondary modern I left in 1963/64 if any one remembers me I would like them to contact me to chat about life @ Waltheof and what as happened since you left.

Hi susan this is pat grayson. I used to live at darnall and went to waltheof secondary modern at the same time as you. You was a good friend at school.

Do you remember me /?

Sorry Pat the name doesn't ring any bells and i lived in Darnall 4 30 odd years.

:roll: I am looking for old school mates that went to waltheof secondary modern I left in 1963/64 if any one remembers me I would like them to contact me to chat about life @ Waltheof and what as happened since you left.

Hi Susan did you live in Woodbourne Road , as I have a cousin with the same name as you

iam trying to find susan hague used to live fredrick street darnall now i think she has moved to scotland she was my best friend at school waltheof i left school in 1963 she has a sister called kathleen one called pamela and a brother called philip can anyone help please

Hi Pat my cousin Susan had an elder sister Kathleen [died at 48] and a younger brother Eric.Susan would be about 60 now.Her mum and dad were Eric and Jean.

hi mylee the susan hague iam looking for had a sister kathleen .pamela. and a brother called philip used to live at fredrick street darnall where are you from

my name is raymond rider and i think i remember you i lived on frederick street in darnall

i went to waltheof when it first opened.susan and her family lived opposite us on frederick st

Edited by raymar
spelling mistake

i am trying to locate susan hague used to live at fredrick street darnall she had a sister called pamela and one called kathleen and a brother called philip she was my best mate at school do you have any clue to where any of them live now as i would like to contact susan thanks pat

hi becky that was a long time after i left i left in 63 trying to contact old school friends