Ex Waltheof School pupils

Hi

i did but left way before you in 1978..i didn't enjoy school at the time but looking back i think it was quite a fun time. What teachers do you remember? i wonder if any from my day were still there when you were.

Originally posted by Caz1

Hi

i did but left way before you in 1978..i didn't enjoy school at the time

Went there 2.. Also left in 1978

i attended waltheof in the 70s and left in 1978. pals included steve barratt, dave brooke , paul charlsworth, pete carter, jeff barton.

I went to Pipworth Rd. and then on to Waltheof and had some great times there.Left in 74.

I didn't, but I taught at Pipworth infants. I heard it was an ex pupil who tried to burn it down? Did they succeed?

i just wanted to know if anyone went to waltheof schooll in 1995 95 let me know

I went to Walthoef 1975 - 1979. I would love to hear from anyone who was there at the same time. Just PM me - I look forward to chatting.

:)

Originally posted by brooksy

i attended waltheof in the 70s and left in 1978. pals included steve barratt, dave brooke , paul charlsworth, pete carter, jeff barton.

hiya

i left in 78 but i don't recognise any of those names i'm afraid..i remember Evelyn Drabble, Julie Fletcher, Mark Pashley, Carl Vernals? Mel Sterland, Michelle Pemberton. Teachers i remember are Mrs Becket, Mr Griffiths and Mr Postlethwaite was the head.

Not much use for the original poster, but my partner went there and left in 1998.

Originally posted by Caz1

hiya

I remember Evelyn Drabble, Julie Fletcher, Mark Pashley, Carl Vernals? Mel Sterland, Michelle Pemberton.

Now I DO remember Mark Pashley, Carl Vernals and Mel Sterland very well :) I was a couple of years behind them. Maybe you remember my sister Gillian Mercer? She was a few years ahead of me.

You remember Nigel Taylor, Wendy Humphries, Andy 'Fred' Furniss?

i went to Waltheof in 1997. im only a young one :D