Ex Waltheof School pupils

J.D.Fogg(Foggy)
Foggy and Crooksy what a team eh?:hihi:Old Mat wasn't too pleased with these two lads was he?

We had a Mr Fogg at Chaucer school who taught Geology in the 1980s. He was a good bloke.

I was at waltheof early 80's hated every minute

I also went to the above & left in the mid 70's remember some of the teachers Mr Winter who was the French teacher Miss Atkin PE & Miss Sarson who was head of the girls

yes i remember Mr Winter i always thought he was quite good looking, do u remember Mr Morgan the music teacher and the mobile classroom burning down ? Mr Tunnard was my English teacher and Mr Perrin was English Lit he married Miss Beckett. I couldnt wait to leave that school i dont have any fond memories of it at all.

Oh no Razor signed in on haylic . Its sooo confusing !!!!!!!!!!

from '72 to '79 batty was the big bloke, wing was the jolly chemistry teacher, and Salt was the king of the varnish addicts, with his long hair and his manic stare.

Altas was very unusual, and cliffe would slaver on your work and blame you for it. farrand was fair, tiffin was trouble,

miss becket was kind and mrs ackroyd loved everything french

little mrs Cook from lower school was a diamond

cooper was bitter and mellor was magic

but top man was bainbridge the physics teacher

i remember checkley i met him again when he worked on the busses at greenland road

from '72 to '79 batty was the big bloke, wing was the jolly chemistry teacher, and Salt was the king of the varnish addicts, with his long hair and his manic stare.

Altas was very unusual, and cliffe would slaver on your work and blame you for it. farrand was fair, tiffin was trouble,

miss becket was kind and mrs ackroyd loved everything french

little mrs Cook from lower school was a diamond

cooper was bitter and mellor was magic

but top man was bainbridge the physics teacher

This made me laugh! Mr Wing, the 'jolly' chemistry teacher! He wasn't too jolly the day he chased me round the classroom for laughing during registration. That was the one and only time I ever got in trouble at Waltheof - I thought he was a proper nutter! :loopy:

i remember checkley i met him again when he worked on the busses at greenland road

my dad is shaun checkley but says he never worked on the buses at greenland road. whats your name??

im just wondering if anyone went to waltheof between 1990-95

my sons, andrew was there from 1988 to 1993 and antony there 1993 to 1998

the name is slater