Ex Waltheof School pupils

I think we all did.

Had a massive crush on her in the late 70s. She had the lads for english sometimes and was very nice:thumbsup:

Does anyone still go in the feathers ?

Has there been any re-unions of Waltheof circa 74-79 ?

Had a massive crush on her in the late 70s. She had the lads for english sometimes and was very nice:thumbsup:

Does anyone still go in the feathers ?

Has there been any re-unions of Waltheof circa 74-79 ?

Welli left in 78 and i think there was one at the feathers for the 25th anniversary but i missed it.:thumbsup:

Shame. I left in 80 but did 2 yrs in sixth form (78-80). Re-union would have been good. Must have been in same year as you.

Thanks for replying.

Welli left in 78 and i think there was one at the feathers for the 25th anniversary but i missed it.:thumbsup:

In my year were, steve barret, pete carter,jeff barton, davivd booke, paul askham, paul charlsworth,dean brailsford, ken broomhead.:thumbsup:

Know some of them. Its a long time. Pete Carter was wellknown, remember Paul Askham but no others. You may remember Trev Jones Gary Smith Sean Checkley Andy Hannan Pete Garitty and me (Mark Pashley). Most of us were in Griffiths's class in 78.

In my year were, steve barret, pete carter,jeff barton, davivd booke, paul askham, paul charlsworth,dean brailsford, ken broomhead.:thumbsup:

Know some of them. Its a long time. Pete Carter was wellknown, remember Paul Askham but no others. You may remember Trev Jones Gary Smith Sean Checkley Andy Hannan Pete Garitty and me (Mark Pashley). Most of us were in Griffiths's class in 78.

Yes mate remember those names .Andrew hannan, wasnt he one of the more intelligent in that group of people.Think he had a mate whos first name ive forgot but he was called kay and he was a brain box who had a book published while still at school.Also paul galley, carl shutt, mel, paul and pete cain.:thumbsup:

It was Andy Kay. Can't remember any book though but he was bright. Both of them came from Darnall way, Hammerton Road School I think.

Yes mate remember those names .Andrew hannan, wasnt he one of the more intelligent in that group of people.Think he had a mate whos first name ive forgot but he was called kay and he was a brain box who had a book published while still at school.:thumbsup:

It was Andy Kay. Can't remember any book though but he was bright. Both of them came from Darnall way, Hammerton Road School I think.

Thats him Andrew Kay.Amate of mine Steven Creagan who went to waltheof at the same time told me that andy kay ended up studying physics ete.Just thought of a few more, steve marsden, fiaz nabbi, gary crump,steven scraifield and a kid called dion.Afew birds i remember were christine cartwright,deb barnes , jeanette bunting and a lass i fancied called karen taylor.:thumbsup:

Thats him Andrew Kay.Amate of mine Steven Creagan who went to waltheof at the same time told me that andy kay ended up studying physics ete.Just thought of a few more, steve marsden, fiaz nabbi, gary crump,steven scraifield and a kid called dion.Afew birds i remember were christine cartwright,deb barnes , jeanette bunting and a lass i fancied called karen taylor or hunt?:thumbsup:

Karen Hunt was the Head Girl with Wendy Fleetwood as Deputy. Take your pick :)

Thats him Andrew Kay.Amate of mine Steven Creagan who went to waltheof at the same time told me that andy kay ended up studying physics ete.Just thought of a few more, steve marsden, fiaz nabbi, gary crump,steven scraifield and a kid called dion.Afew birds i remember were christine cartwright,deb barnes , jeanette bunting and a lass i fancied called karen taylor or hunt?:thumbsup: